WEREWOLF!!!!! SIGN UP HERE! SIGN UP NOW!

The emasculator Mott? I took your manhood and I never even noticed! I guess I am good.
Hey...were fighting Werewolves so we gotta be bad asses and Darla just doesn't sound bad ass at all where as Darla "The Emasculator" is about as bad ass as it gets! :)

He is from Ohio, thus, he never had manhood to be taken. You can have his little girly man card though... he doesn't even use that.
You're from michigan. What would you cocksuckers know about manhood? Ya'll are just a bunch of pussies anyways. :p

I remember when we told Darla you were from michigan and she said "Really? And I thought he was a real man. Guess I was wrong."

I'm thinking about what I can do to annoy SF this round. I don't want to do the poem thing again. Any suggestions?

You could use your Ohioan geographic insight to confuse Colorado with Michigan again. I know it's the same to you, because it's filled with people who DON'T fuck their sisters/livestock and the average person has at least a grade school diploma (worth about 100000x more than a OSU diploma), but they're different states.

Also, prior to this game starting, make sure you have PLENTY OF ROOM FOR PMs. Especially if you are 3D. Because fuck, that makes this game difficult to keep secrets if I get a report that you can't receive PMs.

You could use your Ohioan geographic insight to confuse Colorado with Michigan again. I know it's the same to you, because it's filled with people who DON'T fuck their sisters/livestock and the average person has at least a grade school diploma (worth about 100000x more than a OSU diploma), but they're different states.
Dude, he lives in CO.....he's originally from the UP. Least that's what he told me.

Friday is usually the best start day because you can extend the first day and start fresh Monday morning on day 2. That first day sucks. Somebody in the village is bound to die on that first day.. I hate that.

You're from michigan. What would you cocksuckers know about manhood? Ya'll are just a bunch of pussies anyways. :p

I remember when we told Darla you were from michigan and she said "Really? And I thought he was a real man. Guess I was wrong."

I am not from Michigan you inbred sheep fucking Ohio bastard.

Back