WEREWOLF!!!!! SIGN UP HERE! SIGN UP NOW!

Honestly I didn't understand why your poems bothered people so much Mott. I enjoyed them! I really did, i wasn't just saying that to bother SF or anything.

But yeah, they definitely made people want to lynch you. I didn't get it.

Honestly I didn't understand why your poems bothered people so much Mott. I enjoyed them! I really did, i wasn't just saying that to bother SF or anything.

But yeah, they definitely made people want to lynch you. I didn't get it.
It wasn't the poems that made them want to lynch me Darla. It was me that made them want to lynch me. I actually made it further into the game doing the poetry schtick then I normally do.

It wasn't the poems that made them want to lynch me Darla. It was me that made them want to lynch me. I actually made it further into the game doing the poetry schtick then I normally do.

LOL. Only because we thought, wolf... But obvious wolves don't need lynching. We need to find those hidden ones.

That's a real sob story Mott. I'd feel bad for you if you hadn't killed me on the very first night of my very first game.

LOL. Only because we thought, wolf... But obvious wolves don't need lynching. We need to find those hidden ones.
I wasn't a wolf though, was I? I don't remember. Alls I know is I had fun doing it. Some of the poems were pretty good not to mention some of SF's rants they set up were pretty good too. :)

Back