WEREWOLF!!!!! SIGN UP HERE! SIGN UP NOW!

LOL. Only because we thought, wolf... But obvious wolves don't need lynching. We need to find those hidden ones.
Yes. I was a wolf. Though I should point out that I was the last wolf lynched and that my position was untenable as the village got two wolves on the first two days (and it wasn't me!).

I think the whole squad should claim to be a seer this round. Everybody just come out with outrageous claims. It will be fun.

LOL. Only because we thought, wolf... But obvious wolves don't need lynching. We need to find those hidden ones.
Just to set the record straight. Until the last round the only person who consistantly suspected me of being a wolf was 3D. You actually had me on you most likely to be a villager list.

Sooooo.... are we starting tomorrow or next week sometime?

Oh... and please add our sniper back to the game... one shot, one pissed off Grind

Just to set the record straight. Until the last round the only person who consistantly suspected me of being a wolf was 3D. You actually had me on you most likely to be a villager list.

True. The annoying poems actually helped you as I didn't want to lynch somebody just because their poetry sucked and annoyed me.

I actually voted for LadyT that last round in the hopes of avoiding an auto-night.

It sucks being all knowing, no one EVER lets me play werewolf.

Mutt... your poems were ME awful.

Ohio is the place I created when I sharted a bit. I tried to cover it up, but it has remained a cess pool of sheep fuckers ever since.

It sucks being all knowing, no one EVER lets me play werewolf.

Mutt... your poems were ME awful.

Ohio is the place I created when I sharted a bit. I tried to cover it up, but it has remained a cess pool of sheep fuckers ever since.

I find you to be very arrogant and somewhat overrated, I hope this doesn't offend you, but I have to be honest.

Back