WEREWOLF!!!!! SIGN UP HERE! SIGN UP NOW!

we preferably want 17 people. I've never seen a 15 person run, that could get a little weird with roster setup. But may be doable.

It's mandatory we have an odd number of players though. So we either need to get to at least 15 or we'll have to bump someone.

Bump me, if it goes that way. I am wicked stressed out at the moment, with an investment that has been dragging ass for months. Looks like at least the next six months I will be super busy. Don't get me wrong, I want to play, but should be the first to get bumped.

roles will go out tuesday night.

Signup will close probably around 8pm tomorrow.

Okay, I'll check in tonight to find out. I need a break from the so-called "political" threads anyway. I think a long one.

I cleared out my PM's Grind. Even though i was saving some of them for personal reasons. Mostly the ones you sent me. I have them archived in word documents though, don't worry.

I've been trying out emoticons on this thread, but the one I want isn't here. I wish they would add some, I guess I will have to PM them and request it? I have a feeling they are sick of my PM's though. I need a blushing emoticon, I can't utilize my full bag of man tricks without a blushing emoticon! And if I'm going to survive past the first night of werewolf with you animals, I need my full bag of man tricks! If I can't blush at you guys and distract you, I am doomed. What hope is there for poor me?

Sheep? Mott are you begging for SF to come along and give you a good sheep you know whating?! LOL You are asking for it Mott! I can't feel sorry for you now.
No! LOL I'm saying as long as there are sheep around the village they'll be to busy fucking them to bother some poor damsel! Sheeesh Darla...I shouldn't have to explain that to you....you know SF well enough by now!

I've been trying out emoticons on this thread, but the one I want isn't here. I wish they would add some, I guess I will have to PM them and request it? I have a feeling they are sick of my PM's though. I need a blushing emoticon, I can't utilize my full bag of man tricks without a blushing emoticon! And if I'm going to survive past the first night of werewolf with you animals, I need my full bag of man tricks! If I can't blush at you guys and distract you, I am doomed. What hope is there for poor me?
:megusta:

No! LOL I'm saying as long as there are sheep around the village they'll be to busy fucking them to bother some poor damsel! Sheeesh Darla...I shouldn't have to explain that to you....you know SF well enough by now!

LOL Ahhh! I always forget which one of you is the sheepf*cker! excusez!

(did you see how I threw that french in there Mott? that gets Sf going almost as much as sheep! I am practicing early in case he is a wolf! wait till you see me speak french in my sheep's ears! oh yeah! I am sooo not going to get eaten this time!)

LOL Ahhh! I always forget which one of you is the sheepf*cker! excusez!

(did you see how I threw that french in there Mott? that gets Sf going almost as much as sheep! I am practicing early in case he is a wolf! wait till you see me speak french in my sheep's ears! oh yeah! I am sooo not going to get eaten this time!)
That shouldn't be hard to remember. We're all sheep fuckers around here....well except Billy....he's from michigan.....his standards aren't that high.

Back