WEREWOLF!!!!! SIGN UP HERE! SIGN UP NOW!

He won't show up to play, so don't bother. He is a USC grad. Multi-player games are beyond his mental capabilities. That is why he sticks to individual games of Pong at super slow speed. It is the only game he excels at.

See if Cawacko reads this it could be the impetus he needs to get him in the game.

I can vote from my phone if I have to, so can you, so it's probably okay. I just wanted to point it out since I am still new and can be misinterpreted easily.

Don't worry, the wolves will tell us if you are a wolf... If you don't get lynched first nightfall we'll just know....

;)

I can vote from my phone if I have to, so can you, so it's probably okay. I just wanted to point it out since I am still new and can be misinterpreted easily.

I CAN, yes. The point is that I don't typically. It isn't a big deal as long as people know about it.

Why you think the wolves will eat me the first night no matter what I do? Why? I hate you. I hate you Damo.

don't worry, they won't. Unless it is a dumbass wolf like Mutt. Smart wolves would take out stronger villagers. Since ur just a feeble minded girl... you should survive until the end. ;)

don't worry, they won't. Unless it is a dumbass wolf like Mutt. Smart wolves would take out stronger villagers. Since ur just a feeble minded girl... you should survive until the end. ;)

I can only hope that you are a wolf and I get you and everyone says, wow Darla is so great at this she knew SF was a wolf right away, mister smug I am so much better at werewolf than you are, freak.

I always do! One of the advantages of being feeble minded.

Back