WEREWOLF!!!!! SIGN UP HERE! SIGN UP NOW!

LOL Ahhh! I always forget which one of you is the sheepf*cker! excusez!

(did you see how I threw that french in there Mott? that gets Sf going almost as much as sheep! I am practicing early in case he is a wolf! wait till you see me speak french in my sheep's ears! oh yeah! I am sooo not going to get eaten this time!)
You still have to worry about getting lynched. Remember the object of the game is not to survive but for your side (village or wolf pack) to win. In this game someones always gotta die.

You should have written "In the year of our lord 2012". Just because that's very old-fashioned. That's how they used to write it back in the day when werewolves really did roam the earth.

Werewolves do roam the Earth... In fact, this is very Wolfie of you!

Shoot Grind!

Oh... And lynch Darla too. Since she's the wolf.

Werewolves do roam the Earth... In fact, this is very Wolfie of you!

Shoot Grind!

Oh... And lynch Darla too. Since she's the wolf.

I am trying to babble a lot now, so that if I am a wolf, when I babble, people remember that I always babble. I am afraid it might slip their minds so I am being extra-babbly here. And I don't want to go all quiet, I have to be myself. Let's face it. I talk a lot. I will never forget this time my friend Danny said to me, Darla, slow down, relax, I've got all day, when I was talking fast trying to get something out? And I could have had sex with him right there if he wasn't my friend. Those are the best words a man could ever say. Relax, I've got all day to listen to you! Can you imagine?

I've been trying out emoticons on this thread, but the one I want isn't here. I wish they would add some, I guess I will have to PM them and request it? I have a feeling they are sick of my PM's though. I need a blushing emoticon, I can't utilize my full bag of man tricks without a blushing emoticon! And if I'm going to survive past the first night of werewolf with you animals, I need my full bag of man tricks! If I can't blush at you guys and distract you, I am doomed. What hope is there for poor me?

Link to the image and we'll see what we can do. I have another to add requested by some others. It looks like a dude trying to poop real hard with electricity shooting out of his head. No telling what kind of emoticons people want.

Link to the image and we'll see what we can do. I have another to add requested by some others. It looks like a dude trying to poop real hard with electricity shooting out of his head. No telling what kind of emoticons people want.

I can only imagine who requested that one.

He probably didn't even realize the game had started or where it was being played. You have to be very specific with some people. Cawacko is not at all stupid, but he lives on his own little plane.

I am trying to babble a lot now, so that if I am a wolf, when I babble, people remember that I always babble. I am afraid it might slip their minds so I am being extra-babbly here. And I don't want to go all quiet, I have to be myself. Let's face it. I talk a lot. I will never forget this time my friend Danny said to me, Darla, slow down, relax, I've got all day, when I was talking fast trying to get something out? And I could have had sex with him right there if he wasn't my friend. Those are the best words a man could ever say. Relax, I've got all day to listen to you! Can you imagine?

No.....not really.

Oh and before our roles even go out, I want to state, that I will be here tomorrow but only up until approx 3 pm, or even a bit earlier than that. I have a dinner appointment in NYC and have to catch the train. I will not be here tomorrow any time after 3 pm no matter what role I am assigned. So don't read anything into that you f*ckers.

He didn't show up last time he played, it was hilarious, but frustrating. I think he would be fun, if he participated.

He won't show up to play, so don't bother. He is a USC grad. Multi-player games are beyond his mental capabilities. That is why he sticks to individual games of Pong at super slow speed. It is the only game he excels at.

Oh and before our roles even go out, I want to state, that I will be here tomorrow but only up until approx 3 pm, or even a bit earlier than that. I have a dinner appointment in NYC and have to catch the train. I will not be here tomorrow any time after 3 pm no matter what role I am assigned. So don't read anything into that you f*ckers.

I typically leave work around 4:00 mtn time. Rarely am I on too much after that.

:palm: There goes the game.

Back