WEREWOLF!!!!! SIGN UP HERE! SIGN UP NOW!

I meant saying you were better than Superfreak wasn't saying much. :)

Although, Superfreak told me he is so much better than you that if the team was made up of all Mott's, he could have sex with Top's wife, post a bunch of climate-denial nonsense, steal money from old ladies at work, return phone calls, and, win werewolf all at the same time!

That's what he said in a PM.

I don't even want to go into what Grind said. So...and I'm not taking sides, I honestly don't know who is good.

Although, Superfreak told me he is so much better than you that if the team was made up of all Mott's, he could have sex with Top's wife, post a bunch of climate-denial nonsense, steal money from old ladies at work, return phone calls, and, win werewolf all at the same time!

I don't even want to go into what Grind said. So...and I'm not taking sides, I honestly don't know who is good.
That's a lie. Hell Topper can't even have sex with his wife. What makes Super Freak think he can?

Damo is. He's the best damned villager that's ever played.

I'm just going to vote for the most annoying, or those I hate personally.

THat shows a real lack of restraint billy. The last game Free tried to lynch me the first day. I just laughed. I have way more discipline than that. :)

You either play, or you don't, IMO. But to each their own. I bet you don't really do that though! You wouldn't be any good if you did that.

THat shows a real lack of restraint billy. The last game Free tried to lynch me the first day. I just laughed. I have way more discipline than that. :)

You either play, or you don't, IMO. But to each their own. I bet you don't really do that though! You wouldn't be any good if you did that.

Only one way to find out. And I might be the seer. I suggest courting my favor in the hours to come.

Roster:

Billy
Damo
Rana
USF911
Christiefan
Darla
Mott
SF
Yurt
Granule
3D
Watermark
Dungheap
Rune*

Rune gets dropped if we can't find a 15th player.

Back