WEREWOLF!!!!! SIGN UP HERE! SIGN UP NOW!

Not to butt in, but if you guys would have invited others maybe you would have more players! Did either of you invite Onceler? No. How about Top? No. I mean, there are people you could have gotten to play if you had pushed it a bit. You have to be a bit of a pest. Grind you should refer to my PM's if you are unsure how to go about that. :)

darla after a while you get a good feel for who you can brute force into playing and those you can't. top is one of those people.

Seriously why is anyone that fucking stupid even allowed to play this game? You put this guy's brain into a bird and the fucking thing would get so confused it would fly backwards into a tree, and you guys have got him playing werewolf??? He's a total flatliner. No activity. Dead from the neck up.
Don't hold it in Darla, let us know how you really feel!

Grind, you were talking about the Mayor role....wouldn't that inclusion require an even number of players so it's an odd number of votes?

Grind, you were talking about the Mayor role....wouldn't that inclusion require an even number of players so it's an odd number of votes?

nah, because votes can be split in a number of ways that even with an odd number of players, you could have two people leading the vote with even numbers. In the event that happened we could go to the tiebreaker of death which we've done in the past.

I think I have come up with a decent solution. I may make a vigilante, but the vigilante can only kill at night. This may not seem like a big difference, but the lack of ability in clearing oneself helps to balance it out a bit. Then I might add in a wolf roleblocker.

ok this is the setup I am thinking:

village:

8 reg villagers
1 seer
1 night "1-shot vigilante"

seer will be randomly assigned a peek on n0, instead of getting to choose, for balancing reasons. Usually a true n0 peek is worth 2 pts for village, so this will take it down to ~1ish

total point value: 16

Wolves:
1 reg wolf
1 roleblock wolf
1 watcher wolf

wolves are typically 4.5 each. with a roleblocker and a watcher, and +2 total.

wolf team = 15.5

pretty balanced, and some fun roles for a lot of people.

Can anyone give me a quick elevator pitch on this one? I have no idea what this is about. Here are my concerns:

- becoming more involved and spending more time on a board that I already spend waaaaaay too much time on
- having it become some sort of weird dungeons & dragons thing, where I all of a sudden find myself under a manhole cover in NYC somewhere

Can anyone give me a quick elevator pitch on this one? I have no idea what this is about. Here are my concerns:

- becoming more involved and spending more time on a board that I already spend waaaaaay too much time on
- having it become some sort of weird dungeons & dragons thing, where I all of a sudden find myself under a manhole cover in NYC somewhere
The game is basically to deceive and not be deceived in turn. There is a village that is being attacked by wolves. Each night the village lynches someone, and the wolves eat someone. The village must survive.

Previous games are in the dead thread forum. Sign up, play. You will not be involved in politics much because none of us will either.

The game is basically to deceive and not be deceived in turn. There is a village that is being attacked by wolves. Each night the village lynches someone, and the wolves eat someone. The village must survive.

Previous games are in the dead thread forum. Sign up, play. You will not be involved in politics much because none of us will either.

Grazie. I will check 'em out...

onceler the basic premise is follows:

two teams, villagers and wolves.

wolves know who the other wolves are, and thus, they also know who is a villager.
Villagers only know that they themselves are a villager, they do not know the role of anyone else in the game.

There are two phases to the game, that happens in real time:

Day phase:

everyone, wolves and villagers come together in the thread, and try to vote out who they think is a wolf. Wolves naturally want to trick villagers into voting out one of their own. Villagers try to look for people that seems wolfy, through inconstancies, how they are acting, voting, etc.

As day ends, the person with the most votes is killed. The thread then closes.

Night Phase:

During the night, the wolves come together as a team, and get to privately decide who they want to kill from the game, they then pm the gamemod. Typically wolves will try to kill strong players, players that may seem they have the game figured out. They may also do kills to trick the village in a particular direction.

Example: During the day watermark says billy is a wolf (but they are both villagers). The wolves may then kill watermark, to make it look like billy wanted watermark off his trail.

Wolves will also seer hunt. See below.

There is a special player in the game called the "seer." He plays on the village team. Each night, the seer gets to pm the game mod and ask for the role of one person in the game. The seer then has to figure out how to decimate this information to the village during the day. If the seer is too obvious, the wolves can quickly kill the seer as the seer is the biggest threat to the wolves in the game, because the longer the seer lives, the more roles the seer knows and can start solving the game.

If the seer isn't clear on his clues, then the village wont pick up on his hints and thus wont provide helpful information to the village. It's a balancing act.

Village wins when they kill all the wolves. Wolves win if they end up with a tied number of villagers vs. wolves.

I glossed over a lot of stuff. But that's the basics. The game can quickly become very strategic

in brief nutshell....it is a whodunit type game. if you did it, you try and convince others you didn't and try to convince others that someone else did it.

can be humorous at times.

onceler I'll give you till midnight to decide.

I am going to post the current thread now, I don't think the roles will need much adjusting if you join.

Seriously why is anyone that fucking stupid even allowed to play this game? You put this guy's brain into a bird and the fucking thing would get so confused it would fly backwards into a tree, and you guys have got him playing werewolf??? He's a total flatliner. No activity. Dead from the neck up.

Give USF a little cred, Darla. He caused Yurt to flip-out during the first two rounds of this game. In fact, it's the official origin story of when everyone began referring to Yurt as "The Spaz."

Back