WEREWOLF!!!!! SIGN UP HERE! SIGN UP NOW!

THat shows a real lack of restraint billy. The last game Free tried to lynch me the first day. I just laughed. I have way more discipline than that. :)

You either play, or you don't, IMO. But to each their own. I bet you don't really do that though! You wouldn't be any good if you did that.

And my assertion was correct and should have been listened to.
You were still lynched in the end, so it all worked out. :D

Seriously why is anyone that fucking stupid even allowed to play this game? You put this guy's brain into a bird and the fucking thing would get so confused it would fly backwards into a tree, and you guys have got him playing werewolf??? He's a total flatliner. No activity. Dead from the neck up.

Seriously why is anyone that fucking stupid even allowed to play this game? You put this guy's brain into a bird and the fucking thing would get so confused it would fly backwards into a tree, and you guys have got him playing werewolf??? He's a total flatliner. No activity. Dead from the neck up.

Let's keep this outta the game please?

Grind, are we doing any power roles this game? I am still all for the vig/angel

i mean, I just dont think a vig works well with a 13 player roster.

3d threw it away so you guys didn't really get to see how powerful it can become later in the game. It essnetially can let you kill 2 wolves in one day. Not to mention the fact that it also helps clear himself.

If a seer lists a wolf peek, and the village believes the seer, the vigilante can kill the wolf. This results with a cleared seer, a clear vigilante, and a dead wolf all on one day. Even on day 2 this can pretty much just rape the whole game.

Also a lot of times a vigilante is used in tandem with a watcher or something, so if a vigilante kills at night, he would be read as a possible wolf by a watcher. so the true depth of a vig in a small roster isn't fully realized.

Angel might be doable.

I'll look over and see if there are any interesting roles we can use that don't tilt the balance too far in either direction

if you guys really want a vig in spite of everything i said above, I wont stop you guys. i can only offer advice.

Back