WEREWOLF SIGN UP LETS DO THIS WE HAVEN'T HAD ONE FOR A LONG TIME

> Is gone all weekend

and I expected you to have it done... how many days do I need to give you slackers?

> Didn't read that quota was filled less than 12 hours ago

Your incompetence is not something I care to dwell on, but please do continue as if it is my fault you weren't persuasive enough to get people signed up faster.

> Cannot understand that Dune is the mod, therefore Dune is in charge of schedual

So all you youngins together are incapable of getting Dune to initiate the game? Obviously the youngins are not as all powerful as they proclaim.

> Also cannot comprehend the start being likely on a Wednesday

I have no preference as to what day we start. Just so long as the decision is made and the timing announced.

Good job SF, awesome detective work.

thanks.

Wow, that is Green!

and I expected you to have it done... how many days do I need to give you slackers?

Your incompetence is not something I care to dwell on, but please do continue as if it is my fault you weren't persuasive enough to get people signed up faster.

So all you youngins together are incapable of getting Dune to initiate the game? Obviously the youngins are not as all powerful as they proclaim.

I have no preference as to what day we start. Just so long as the decision is made and the timing announced.

thanks.

ok billy we will start it wednesday. we still need one more person and a mod though. did dune say he would mod?

i don't know about this chinese (japanese?) phase that wm is going through, and can't read kanji. is he in or what?

Synchronicity ¯\_(ツ)_/¯;883330 said:
ok billy we will start it wednesday. we still need one more person and a mod though. did dune say he would mod?

i don't know about this chinese (japanese?) phase that wm is going through, and can't read kanji. is he in or what?

Watermark is #13. Dune will Mod. Get with the program and show Dune what to do.

Synchronicity ¯\_(ツ)_/¯;883330 said:

You should take a short blade
Called a tanto
and plunge it into yourself
As in Bushido

For if you commit Seppuku
And do it the right way
Your pathetic life will be over
And the the rest of us can play

Last edited:
Back