WEREWOLF SIGN UP LETS DO THIS WE HAVEN'T HAD ONE FOR A LONG TIME

we can't balance a vig guys with only 13 people i dont even know why we did it the first time. I think we used power roles with 13 in the older days because village would routinely suck so it was ok to sway things a bit in villages favor but we've all gotten better so we really can't afford to give village that much of an advantge anymore over wolves.

Synchronicity ¯\_(ツ)_/¯;883770 said:
also is watermark in this or not?

My statement google translated a statement stating my intention to join into a statement of intention to join in mandarin with traditional Chinese characters.

Got it?

Synchronicity ¯\_(ツ)_/¯;884031 said:
we can't balance a vig guys with only 13 people i dont even know why we did it the first time. I think we used power roles with 13 in the older days because village would routinely suck so it was ok to sway things a bit in villages favor but we've all gotten better so we really can't afford to give village that much of an advantge anymore over wolves.

Shoot Grind!!

Synchronicity ¯\_(ツ)_/¯;884031 said:

Or over you. :pke:

Grind
Darla
Yurt
Billy
Christie
Rana
Usfree
mott
ladyt
superfreak
3d
watermark

mod: dune

3 wolves
1 seer
9 regular villagers

i might work the numbers later maybe we can put a power role in afterall, but we'll have to beef up the wolves too O_o

Mott and I suck at being wolves, so just don't make us wolves, and problem solved. In my defense, I don't also suck at being seer. I also love being a wolf, so don't listen to me. :D

Synchronicity ¯\_(ツ)_/¯;884094 said:
Grind
Darla
Yurt
Billy
Christie
Rana
Usfree
mott
ladyt
superfreak
3d
watermark

mod: dune

3 wolves
1 seer
9 regular villagers

i might work the numbers later maybe we can put a power role in afterall, but we'll have to beef up the wolves too O_o

Why did you leave Damo off the list?

Mott and I suck at being wolves, so just don't make us wolves, and problem solved. In my defense, I don't also suck at being seer. I also love being a wolf, so don't listen to me. :D

i am ok at being a wolf (though i don't think i have been one much on here) but honestly i prefer being a villager and solving the puzzle. being a wolf takes too much energy.

Grind is jealous of Damo's awesomeness.

In Grind's defense, Damo is jealous of his sense of humor, leadership ability, and willingness to tell people to go fuck themselves when they act like proles.

Back