## WEREWOLF SIGNUP ##

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
okkkkkk

So I recommend this thursday as a start time, but damocles might be busy as his bees escaped and he still has to catch them. So if not this thursday, then a week after that.

Ideas for game?:

- Same format last time (1 seer/1 vigilante/1 wolf watcher)
- This time, vigilante can do kills during the day (instead of just at night), but in order to not be able to clear themselves, they submit the kill privately to a mod during the day. So the kill can happen at any point in the day, but it will still be a mystery over who the vigilante was

I would prefer to mod. If someone REALLLLLY doesn't want to play and also REALLLLLLY wants to mod, then I guess I can play, but it's not my preference.

1. Billy (fakegrind)

LOL are we going to be playing with our fake names? that could get confusing for the dumblings.

Yes I'll play. We have to wait for Mott to return from his trip out of the country though. I mean, SF says he's in Conneticut and only thinks he's out of the country, but I am not so sure about that?

Yes I'll play. We have to wait for Mott to return from his trip out of the country though. I mean, SF says he's in Conneticut and only thinks he's out of the country, but I am not so sure about that?
No, I've returned back to the US. Texas is a nice place but it's always good to come home to the good ole USA! :)

Oh and I"m completely out for this week. We're moving my elderly parents into a smaller house as the old family home is to much for them and I'm the primary person organizing the job. I'll be occupied with that till next week at least. A week from this Tuesday would be the soonest for me so ya'll go on ahead with out me.

Last edited:
Awesome!

LOL @ Texass.
Actually Austin is a very nice city. It's a liberal oasis in an ultraconservative dessert. Most of the hardcore wingnuts here on JPP would be moonbat liberals by central Texas standards but not in Auston. It's a very progressive city.

"Texas is nice..."

SELLOUT!!!
Here now! Skidmark a word of advise. There's no sense in playing the "Ugly American" when you travel to a foreign nation with foreign customs. You may not agree with their primitive customs but as a stranger in their land you should be polite.

No, I've returned back to the US. Texas is a nice place but it's always good to come home to the good ole USA! :)

Oh and I"m completely out for this week. We're moving my elderly parents into a smaller house as the old family home is to much for them and I'm the primary person organizing the job. I'll be occupied with that till next week at least. A week from this Tuesday would be the soonest for me so ya'll go on ahead with out me.

Oh that is too bad!

Actually Austin is a very nice city. It's a liberal oasis in an ultraconservative dessert. Most of the hardcore wingnuts here on JPP would be moonbat liberals by central Texas standards but not in Auston. It's a very progressive city.

Yes I would love to visit Austin. I was once involved with a guy who thought I was going to move to Houston, if you can believe that? Men are truly delusional.

okkkkkk

So I recommend this thursday as a start time, but damocles might be busy as his bees escaped and he still has to catch them. So if not this thursday, then a week after that.

Ideas for game?:

- Same format last time (1 seer/1 vigilante/1 wolf watcher)
- This time, vigilante can do kills during the day (instead of just at night), but in order to not be able to clear themselves, they submit the kill privately to a mod during the day. So the kill can happen at any point in the day, but it will still be a mystery over who the vigilante was

I would prefer to mod. If someone REALLLLLY doesn't want to play and also REALLLLLLY wants to mod, then I guess I can play, but it's not my preference.

tired of being beat?

Back