## WEREWOLF SIGNUP ##

No, I've returned back to the US. Texas is a nice place but it's always good to come home to the good ole USA! :)

Oh and I"m completely out for this week. We're moving my elderly parents into a smaller house as the old family home is to much for them and I'm the primary person organizing the job. I'll be occupied with that till next week at least. A week from this Tuesday would be the soonest for me so ya'll go on ahead with out me.

How are you doing? It is a daunting task, very emotional for them and you. You okay? Big hug!

Actually Austin is a very nice city. It's a liberal oasis in an ultraconservative dessert. Most of the hardcore wingnuts here on JPP would be moonbat liberals by central Texas standards but not in Auston. It's a very progressive city.

We thought of Austin for retirement.

Oh, I'm in, this week or next.

Did Damo really lose his bees? How does one do that? Neighbors updated their hives and the bees moved out of the slum lord hives?

Oh, I'm in, this week or next.

Did Damo really lose his bees? How does one do that? Neighbors updated their hives and the bees moved out of the slum lord hives?

yup he lost his bees. That's why he hasn't been on as much. He's trying to get them all back

Capt Billybob (fake grind)
Threedee (in imax)
Darla the manhater
Mott the werewolf dodger
Supertard
Rana the destroyer
Christie the skullcrusher
Yurt the facepalmer

Capt Billybob (fake grind)
Threedee (in imax)
Darla the manhater
Mott the werewolf dodger
Supertard
Rana the destroyer
Christie the skullcrusher
Yurt the facepalmer

What did Mott call me the last time? Darla the Emasculater? I like that better. Hating is so reactive, emasculating is proactive! I am a proactive girl Grind!

Back