## WEREWOLF SIGNUP ##

MOTT. you will be VERY SORRY if you dont play O_O I will put this game off as long as possible to include you, JUST OUT OF SPITE

okkkkkk

So I recommend this thursday as a start time, but damocles might be busy as his bees escaped and he still has to catch them. So if not this thursday, then a week after that.

Ideas for game?:

- Same format last time (1 seer/1 vigilante/1 wolf watcher)
- This time, vigilante can do kills during the day (instead of just at night), but in order to not be able to clear themselves, they submit the kill privately to a mod during the day. So the kill can happen at any point in the day, but it will still be a mystery over who the vigilante was

I would prefer to mod. If someone REALLLLLY doesn't want to play and also REALLLLLLY wants to mod, then I guess I can play, but it's not my preference.

I'm in.

LYNCH POET

yup he lost his bees. That's why he hasn't been on as much. He's trying to get them all back

I picture him out in his lawn doing the direction dance in his little bee suit.

All kidding aside, I am sorry! Why does this happen, I know very little bout hiving, except the people who do it,love it!

No, I've returned back to the US. Texas is a nice place but it's always good to come home to the good ole USA! :)

Oh and I"m completely out for this week. We're moving my elderly parents into a smaller house as the old family home is to much for them and I'm the primary person organizing the job. I'll be occupied with that till next week at least. A week from this Tuesday would be the soonest for me so ya'll go on ahead with out me.

going from double wide to single?

1. Capt Billybob (fake grind)
  2. Threedee (in imax)
  3. Darla the manhater
  4. Mott hard to get
  5. Supertard
  6. Rana the destroyer
  7. Christie the skullcrusher
  8. Yurt the facepalmer
  9. Usfreedom (darla bff)

Back