4. Mott hard to get
  5. Supertard
  6. Rana the destroyer
  7. Christie the skullcrusher
  8. Yurt the facepalmer
  9. Usfreedom (darla bff)
  10. Bijou (the coolest newbie)
  11. Watermark (psychonaut)
  12. Damo (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1GadTfGFvU#t=0m1s)
  13. Winterborn ( = solitary? )
I like this lineup.

## Reg closed unless we can get to 17 ##

thursday day. roles go out wednesday night. seer will probably have a random peek so seer likely doesn't have to do anything n0 either

Just an fyi before the game starts, I will be active with the exception of the weekend... I will try to post on Saturday and Sunday, but I have vball tourney on Saturday all day (hopefully anyway), a half marathon Sunday morning and another vball tourney Sunday afternoon. In other words, I will do my best, but if that is a problem, knock me out now and get a replacement. Obviously I would love to play, but don't want people to be pissed if I am not on much (or we could extend the weekend until Monday morning)

Just an fyi before the game starts, I will be active with the exception of the weekend... I will try to post on Saturday and Sunday, but I have vball tourney on Saturday all day (hopefully anyway), a half marathon Sunday morning and another vball tourney Sunday afternoon. In other words, I will do my best, but if that is a problem, knock me out now and get a replacement. Obviously I would love to play, but don't want people to be pissed if I am not on much (or we could extend the weekend until Monday morning)

IMO we need to extend the weekend until Monday morning.

superfreak do you think you can post 3 posts and vote on the weekend? if so we are fine. but yes, waiting lists could be handy.

I think you have to take other players off IA, don't you? It would be really hard to play any other way. I am going to take yurt and that leg-humper off of IA when we start. You know i am not sure IA works for me anyway, because sometimes I read and don't sign in if I don't want to say anything. SO I am seeing all their stupid shit, well, some of it probably most of it, anyway. I wish Grind could make an IA that keeps people blocked even when you are not signed in. I guess that's too much to ask for around here. I don't know what I'm paying for I really don't. It's not like you get any service.

I think you have to take other players off IA, don't you? It would be really hard to play any other way. I am going to take yurt and that leg-humper off of IA when we start. You know i am not sure IA works for me anyway, because sometimes I read and don't sign in if I don't want to say anything. SO I am seeing all their stupid shit, well, some of it probably most of it, anyway. I wish Grind could make an IA that keeps people blocked even when you are not signed in. I guess that's too much to ask for around here. I don't know what I'm paying for I really don't. It's not like you get any service.

I am kidding. I will of course remove him from IA. Had you done your job properly, Yurt would not be playing. You had him scared away and let Grind talk him back into playing. Stoopit womin

Back