## WEREWOLF SIGNUP ##

I am kidding. I will of course remove him from IA. Had you done your job properly, Yurt would not be playing. You had him scared away and let Grind talk him back into playing. Stoopit womin

Grind PM'd me right away, OMG what'd you do! I am going to get him back in!

I mean, he had a total PM meltdown over it. Grind takes werewolf very seriously. I got the feeling that if yurt didn't agree to Grind's pleading and bowing and scraping, I would get another temp ban!

nope he is a stoic werewolf player, charging through the adversity of irl commitments for the greater good. everyone should follow his lead.

right....so when i say i can't play due to time constraints...i bitch out

good one grind. way to kiss mr. and mrs. darla's ass.

You should really take Yurt off IA now SF. You can't believe the shit he has been saying I'm not kidding. I don't know whether to laugh or smack him one.

right....so when i say i can't play due to time constraints...i bitch out

good one grind. way to kiss mr. and mrs. darla's ass.

yurt you gotta brush up on your sarcasm detection/ironic humor skills.

that said superfreak at no point said he quit.

I think you have to take other players off IA, don't you? It would be really hard to play any other way. I am going to take yurt and that leg-humper off of IA when we start. You know i am not sure IA works for me anyway, because sometimes I read and don't sign in if I don't want to say anything. SO I am seeing all their stupid shit, well, some of it probably most of it, anyway. I wish Grind could make an IA that keeps people blocked even when you are not signed in. I guess that's too much to ask for around here. I don't know what I'm paying for I really don't. It's not like you get any service.

Maybe if you weren't such a fucking bitch, you wouldn't find your leg being humped; but then, if it wasn't for that, you wouldn't be getting any action at all. :)

Let me tell you something mister funny man, you go ahead, I will pull a Watermark and commit wolf suicide. I will change my avatar to a wolf and go around saying "Hi I'm a wolf".

I will defend that team to the death of the village (much like how I shot Mott last round).

Back