## WEREWOLF SIGNUP ##

at night? no. during the day? have at it. you can use it to clear yourself sometimes

Yeah like if I was a wolf with free he's going to get the third wolf to go along with that. Tis reminds me of his big talk right before last game that he was going to get me lynched. How'd that turn out can anyone remind me?

Oh what's that you say, darla got him lynched on the first night and went on to an epic sweep? Oh yeah I remember that now! Bring it on!

Yeah like if I was a wolf with free he's going to get the third wolf to go along with that. Tis reminds me of his big talk right before last game that he was going to get me lynched. How'd that turn out can anyone remind me?

Oh what's that you say, darla got him lynched on the first night and went on to an epic sweep? Oh yeah I remember that now! Bring it on!

Hell, you folks are serious about this and I am still a rookie. Be gentle with me. (at least this time no one is calling for my lynching before the game starts)

If SM were here, he'd be calling Sol a bad husband and the launch himself into an attract on his family.

Damn, it's nice he got banned because now we have Sol back!!

:party:

Back