## WEREWOLF SIGNUP ##

Yeah like if I was a wolf with free he's going to get the third wolf to go along with that. Tis reminds me of his big talk right before last game that he was going to get me lynched. How'd that turn out can anyone remind me?

Oh what's that you say, darla got him lynched on the first night and went on to an epic sweep? Oh yeah I remember that now! Bring it on!

You mean the one where I said you were a wolf and it turns out I was correct?
That one?

Damn Southerner is banned from the main forums. He can pretty much only post in the War Zone, which he has been doing recently, because he was antagonizing Poet there. Then Poet got banned, so the retard pretty much has no one else to talk to.

Damn Southerner is banned from the main forums. He can pretty much only post in the War Zone, which he has been doing recently, because he was antagonizing Poet there. Then Poet got banned, so the retard pretty much has no one else to talk to.

This is so damned funny. I wish i was stoned right now so I could read it five times and laugh harder each time.

damn yankee isn't banned. He was banned very briefly incorrectly about..... 4 months ago? and then unbanned.

What the heck is Werewolf?

btw that word seems ot have a plural/singular conflict.
Should be either werewolves or waswolf.

Back