Werewolf

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
Isn't it time for another rousing game of Werewolf?
What with all the discord that's been present lately. :)
Anonymous of course.

Personally I did not like the anon gimmick. Meta is huge in this game. If a game does run though I'd like to mod it. Haven't done that for a while

Personally I did not like the anon gimmick. Meta is huge in this game. If a game does run though I'd like to mod it. Haven't done that for a while
I'd prefer that you didn't. Not that your a bad mod....you do fine as a mod...it's just that the game is so much more entertaining when we get to kill you. :)

I'd prefer that you didn't. Not that your a bad mod....you do fine as a mod...it's just that the game is so much more entertaining when we get to kill you. :)

I would prefer Grind as a Mod. Reason?

There are lots of noobs to the game such as myself and based on what I saw, he is pretty good. If it weren't for him we wouldn't have taken the Wolves out so quick. While that was fun, it would be interesting to see where the game would go without him.

HMO

i enjoy modding, I think it's just as fun as playing tbh. I like knowing everyones roles and seeing how they figure it out (if they do)

Well I dunno...on the one hand I was able to enjoy playing the game as an anon character......but on the other hand giving Super Freak a spastic colon does provide endless entertainment......

Well I dunno...on the one hand I was able to enjoy playing the game as an anon character......but on the other hand giving Super Freak a spastic colon does provide endless entertainment......

I think some people don't like it; because it takes away what they presume to be an edge, that will aid them in figuring out who's a wolf and who isn't.
With everyone being anonymous, players actually have to pay attention to everything that is said

I think some people don't like it; because it takes away what they presume to be an edge, that will aid them in figuring out who's a wolf and who isn't.
With everyone being anonymous, players actually have to pay attention to everything that is said

True. The only one who truly gave their self away was Cornelius. I think everyone knew from his first post that it was Grind.

So let's round up the game.

I think it's awesome how terrible Mott is at Werewolf. There has got to be a Guinness record to that level of ineptitude.

this is a self perpetuating myth. Mott really isn't that bad. lots of people have been wrong on werewolf on various occasions. mott isn't an outlier or anything from anyone else.

Back