Werewolf

I think some people don't like it; because it takes away what they presume to be an edge, that will aid them in figuring out who's a wolf and who isn't.
With everyone being anonymous, players actually have to pay attention to everything that is said
That and the petty snipping stops cause you're not sure who a particular individual is.

the only thing I didn't like about the anon game was... yes, knowing how to read people on past performance is actually a pretty big feature of the game. Like sometimes I would lynch X person because of behaving a certain way, but other players I know it's just how they act by default.

Although it is kinda fun for people that hate each others guts to interact with one another before finding out who everyone is :)

by the 2nd or 3rd day though, most identities are starting to solidify anyway.

The other really annoying thing was the first 6 or 7 hours of the game where everyone was pretending to be dumb hillbillies and stuff.

Since I am modding the game though I don't mind, whatever people want to do.

Also this is prob a general interest thread. Once I can charm darla into playing and maybe get rana and christie, i'll start spamming everyone else to play too :)

if we end up at around 13 players, it should be vanilla, power roles fuck up a short roster too much. first day death almost can decide the game.

ideal number would be 17. would be pretty awesome.

i wasn't even trying to conceal myself as cornelius. I was just like "yeah I'm grind so what" lol.

the only thing I didn't like about the anon game was... yes, knowing how to read people on past performance is actually a pretty big feature of the game. Like sometimes I would lynch X person because of behaving a certain way, but other players I know it's just how they act by default.

Although it is kinda fun for people that hate each others guts to interact with one another before finding out who everyone is :)

The other really annoying thing was the first 6 or 7 hours of the game where everyone was pretending to be dumb hillbillies and stuff.

Also this is prob a general interest thread. Once I can charm darla into playing and maybe get rana and christie, i'll start spamming everyone else to play too :)

if we end up at around 13 players, it should be vanilla, power roles fuck up a short roster too much. first day death almost can decide the game.

Probably only way Darla plays if it is and since she hates my guts

1) Fuck vanilla, Grind. It better be chocolate!!

2) I had just watched a bunch of South Park before the last round started, which is why my Village Idiot character would begin every sentence with "Mkay..."

Yes, very, very strong dislike.

I have had ILA on IA almost the whole time he has been here and now forced ignore.

I get a "peaceful, easy feeling" in doing so.

Eagles

If you had me on ignore you wouldn't need Forced Ignore and you have responded to a number of my posts. Just sayin

this is a self perpetuating myth. Mott really isn't that bad. lots of people have been wrong on werewolf on various occasions. mott isn't an outlier or anything from anyone else.

Mott isn't bad at all. I loved the game he decided to post in poems. He nearly sent superfreak around the bend. Without mott driving sf out of his mind, it's not werewolf.

Yes, very, very strong dislike.

I have had ILA on IA almost the whole time he has been here and now forced ignore.

I get a "peaceful, easy feeling" in doing so.

Eagles

ignore is honestly great. Of the 3 people I have on ignore, I almost never care at all about missing what they are saying.

you dopes are going to scare darla off with all your dumb hillbillie accounts.

anon accounts, no schtick.

Why do we have to do anonymous? I like to know who everyone is.

well

A) it's an interesting dynamic flying blind for a while
B) people are less inclined to in fight and be petty and just get along
C) FI makes the game very difficult without alt accounts

Look at how many were convinced that I was Mott. :chesh:

Back