Werewolf

Dude, I have no clue how you can only have 3 people on ignore. I'm struggling to keep it 20 and under.

I have 3:
katsung47 - Spam bot
signalmankenneth - Spam bot/Troll
The Dude =- Troll

On Forced Ignore I have no idea of the number; but none one by my request.

For the record, I have never judged Mott's play by his antics. I think some of the stuff he's done has been pretty funny, although I did throw up a few times over some of the poetry he's composed. The fact remains that some of the most inept play of all-time has come from Mott. He's been pretty consistently terrible at this game...

For the record, I have never judged Mott's play by his antics. I think some of the stuff he's done has been pretty funny, although I did throw up a few times over some of the poetry he's composed. The fact remains that some of the most inept play of all-time has come from Mott. He's been pretty consistently terrible at this game...
"Shoot Grind". :)

I think some people don't like it; because it takes away what they presume to be an edge, that will aid them in figuring out who's a wolf and who isn't.
With everyone being anonymous, players actually have to pay attention to everything that is said

There is certainly an edge to knowing how people have played in the past. That said, it can also lead to bias for/against a player. Not to mention the bad blood on the board can at times seep into the game if we know who each other are.

I prefer the anon, but I am in regardless.

I've not played werewolf and have no desire to but I will compliment the sh*t talking that goes on here regarding the game. Fun to read.

you can play as yourself, just under an alt. all the dumb hill billy shit that some were doing was stopped pretty quickly in the game and we got down to wolf hunting.

To me it's no fun unless we play as ourselves. If you have a problem with forced IA, then take everyone off of it for the game.

Now that I finally understand how it's played, I think it sounds like fun.

But there's no way they will remove the FI and I won't waste my time if its still being enforced.

you can play as yourself, just under an alt. all the dumb hill billy shit that some were doing was stopped pretty quickly in the game and we got down to wolf hunting.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, is Darla afraid that the other players won't know who she is and that other members of the KKK might vote to hang her; because she's unable to maintain a persona that no one recognizes.
Poor baby.

Id like to play again, if you guys will let me... I know I kinda dominated the last game and all.

jarod we would love to have you again.

I think this is liek the "general interest thread" sussing out when people will want to play and be available, we'll probably do a formal sign up in a bit

Back