West less than 90 days from economic supercrash

This guy gets it:

The Greatest Financial Loss in World History, Millions Will Be Devastated: G. Edward Griffin

The American oligarchs have not just abused the world, a problem that is now being addressed by China Bloc, they also have abused the American people generally.

So you have a disbarred lawyer/criminal who is a paid mouthpiece of Putin, and a lunatic who does not believe cancer is real who is a paid mouthpiece of Putin. Do I notice a pattern here?

Somehow I think we will all be laughing at Hawkeye in January, as we have every one of his previous predictions.

So you have a disbarred lawyer/criminal who is a paid mouthpiece of Putin, and a lunatic who does not believe cancer is real who is a paid mouthpiece of Putin. Do I notice a pattern here?

Somehow I think we will all be laughing at Hawkeye in January, as we have every one of his previous predictions.

Why wait?

Relative time truths are about to end before western economics implode. Humanity's promises of better tomorrows has never developed a physical tomorrow yet in the 300 to 450 generation gaps evolved since dawn of civilization and population never stays same ancestors born twice always a separate population each generation added one great great grandchild at a time.

Last edited:
Let's have a daily countdown on this one. I want to make sure to maximize Hawkeye's humiliation.

84 rotations and there won't be a physical tomorrow in anyone left. Evolving doesn't exceed series parallel adapting in space timed apart now as ancestrally positioned. it is a thermodynamic situation thing.

By my calculation collapse by Jan 12 that is being predicted.

It will be easy to know if this is right.

Why aren't you calling it your prediction, since it was your calculation. Own it without reasonable doubt added to your claim you predicted it by Jan. 12. Your post has mixed messages. Watch it be the rest of the world and America stays intact. That is more likely.

east and west change days on the calendar, north and south changes seasons opposite one another every rotation of the planet.

Arab spring doesn't mean the fall of Judeo-Christianity.

Last edited:
Why aren't you calling it your prediction, since it was your calculation. Own it without reasonable doubt added to your claim you predicted it by Jan. 12. Your post has mixed messages. Watch it be the rest of the world and America stays intact. That is more likely.

east and west change days on the calendar, north and south changes seasons opposite one another every rotation of the planet.

Arab spring doesn't mean the fall of Judeo-Christianity.

The claim was made by a derivatives trader on the YouTube I posted....."We are less than 90 days from.." he said....I dated the claim from when the video posted because I dont know the date of the interview.

The claim was made by a derivatives trader on the YouTube I posted....."We are less than 90 days from.." he said....I dated the claim from when the video posted because I dont know the date of the interview.

you recited something that gets everyone to panic their alternate reality is falling apart and it is actually true. but you failed to explain why? I always explain how corrupted every alternate reality got this far in ancestral lineages to date.

Those who constantly predict disaster will eventually be right if we wait long enough.

Back