We've all been manipulated by the media

Status
Not open for further replies.
was zimmy wearing trayvons phone?

nope

she heard an impact on the phone and then heard trayvon scream get off me get off me

that would imply hes down with someone ON him

was zimmy wearing trayvons phone?

nope

she heard an impact on the phone and then heard trayvon scream get off me get off me

that would imply hes down with someone ON him

She heard the headset drop you dolt...

She SAID she wasn't sure who screamed you fucking liar.

will you now admit you were wrong about Zimmy calling 911?

1) Show me he didn't call 911 to begin with, because to date it has all been listed as the 911 transcript.

2) If you think this gets you out of your stupidity, think again. If that isn't the call you referred to, then why didn't you say so to begin with? Instead you detailed the times of the calls of Zimmerman and Martin. You tried to find the times of the Zimmerman call. Why did you do that if that wasn't the call you were referring to desh? Oh yeah, because you are a liar.

if you watch her she pounds her chest and says he had his phone in his chest pocket.

She heard the phone being hit.

that is what she heard

1) Show me he didn't call 911 to begin with, because to date it has all been listed as the 911 transcript.

2) If you think this gets you out of your stupidity, think again. If that isn't the call you referred to, then why didn't you say so to begin with? Instead you detailed the times of the calls of Zimmerman and Martin. You tried to find the times of the Zimmerman call. Why did you do that if that wasn't the call you were referring to desh? Oh yeah, because you are a liar.

911 is a certain number

the witnesses called 911

zimmy called the nion emergency number.

that is a fact

Desh, you've posted about 1,000 times this past week. Just to save time for you the next time an issue like this comes up, you can just post one time, saying that you should never, ever be considered for a jury.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/05/us/trayvon-martin-shooting-fast-facts

Timeline:
February 26, 2012 - George Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch captain in Sanford, Florida, calls 911 to report "a suspicious person" in the neighborhood. He is instructed not to get out of his SUV or approach the person. Zimmerman disregards the instructions. Moments later, neighbors report hearing gunfire. Zimmerman acknowledges that he shot Martin, claiming it was in self-defense. In a police report, Officer Timothy Smith writes that Zimmerman was bleeding from the nose and back of the head.

hmmm... looks like CNN thinks he called 911 too Desh.

they are getting it wrong.

zimmy called the non emergency number.

that is what NW does.

UNLESS its an emergency right?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/trayvon-martin-family-seeks-fbi-investigation-killing/story?id=15949879

Martin, a black high-school junior, was making his way home with a bag of Skittles and a can of iced tea on Feb. 26 when George Zimmerman spotted him, called a non-emergency dispatch number to report Martin looked intoxicated, followed him, and then minutes later after an altercation, shot him

same article...

But law enforcement expert Rod Wheeler who listened to the tapes tells ABC News that Zimmerman, not Martin, sounded intoxicated in the police recordings of the 911 calls.

"When I listened to the 911 tape the first thing that came to my mind is this guy sounds intoxicated. Notice how he's slurring his words. We as trained law enforcement officers, we know how to listen for that right away and I think that's going to be an important element of this entire investigation," Wheeler said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back