We've all been manipulated by the media

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you never admit when your wrong but at least the facts prove your wrong super duper.

Except your link again shows that it was a 911 call. You conveniently ignore facts that don't suit your purpose. Your link showed BOTH... yet you pretend that you know which is accurate.

you are NOT supposed to call the emergency 911 number to report someone suspicious.

the neighborhood watch program he attended would have taught him this

all that groaning

do I hear spitting too?

legion save some of your money to buy a new hernia strap.

I think he can only get the squirt gun to work if hes building little red squares while hes being spit on

From the very 1st day, where they edited the 911 tape to make it sound like GZ was singling out African Americans.

In fact, I'd wager that if GZ didn't have that 25% of white, we wouldn't have heard much about this story.

They love to jack up stories with racial elements; to fire up the country's emotions & divisions. They want a Rodney King type reaction & even a riot. And we all play right into their hands.

On a separate but related note, why in the hell do they televise these things? It is completely unfair to the witnesses. You shouldn't have to sacrifice your privacy simply because you saw or heard something. I hate that there are debates about the witnesses in these events - about their credibility, how they talk or what they look like.

remember this thread

mott I know thingy is your friend and your defending a friend.

that is commendable in some ways.

I will never deny seeing racism

I will point it out when I see it.

I think its a service to everyone.

its subtle at times but unless you force yourself over its hurdles and recognize it fully you are its slave.

No more quater

post 51

well thingy?

Well what?

Racism is a serious charge, desh. You take it incredibly lightly.

You have no interest in solving it, or alleviating it. You're more interested in putting a scarlet letter "R" on everyone, and perpetuating hate & division.

It's kind of sickening, actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back