We've reached the end of antibiotics': Top CDC expert declares.

Hmmmmm? Fake? I didn't think antiobiotics were advertised on television either!

Don't tell the mutts!

You pulled a YouTube clip somebody put on the internets? Seriously? Are you getting that desperate? Want to know how I know that this is not a legit pharmacy advertisement run in the United States of America? A few reasons

1) It has ZERO warnings that the FDA requires of EVERY pharma company
2) It has zero branding which no pharma company would do
3) Amoxicillin has been generic for over 15 years. Generic manufacturers do not run advertising because there is ZERO profit in it for them to do it.

You seriously are reaching now. I am almost feeling sorry for you like I am beating a puppy. But, you are asking for it. I know the sob sisters are going to come on here and accuse me of blaming the victim, but you keep asking for it.

You have 2 hours and 40 minutes. You are going to have to do better than a Google of "antibiotic advertising". Come on mate, you can do it.

Hey, you fucking mutts, is my time up yet?

gaud blus murca.

Not yet. You have 2 hours and 38 minutes to find a television ad, not a YouTube clip someone put together, but a real television ad run by the Pharmaceutical company. You should just give up because you won't find one. I can guarantee it.

Ban free on JPP

Description:

Uploaded on Jan 27, 2011
School Biology Project

I am starting to feel sorry for the loser. He has stooped to trying to pass of a high school biology project as a television commercial. No wonder the Canadians need the Americans to protect them. They are freaking incompetent

Tell ya what, let's make this interesting. You find me ONE SINGLE television commercial for an antibiotic in the last 15 years and I will submit myself to a one week ban from JPP.

Moderators, Please don't ban this mutt for a week. I didn't find the t.v. ad myself and besides it might not be a real ad.
I would however recommend that everybody use garbage cans (trash cans) that have firmly fitted lids that are mutt proof!

Nothing new coming from the mutts. I think I'm finished with them for a while.

Keep your guns ready and watch your trash cans.

Moderators, Please don't ban this mutt for a week. I didn't find the t.v. ad myself and besides it might not be a real ad.
I would however recommend that everybody use garbage cans (trash cans) that have firmly fitted lids that are mutt proof!

Please, just stop. You are embarrassing Canadians. All of them.

He has a half hour, but it looks like even this dumb Canuck possesses a modicum of self awareness and has given up.

I humbly accept his concession. He should have to apologize to the board for wasting bandwidth.

Well, my favorite book is Stephen King's "The Stand."

IT was better, I still get pissed every time I think of all the wasted hours reading of the travels of 3 crossing a desert only to have the hand of god make that crossing worthless...

One of his best to the end, but the ending made it the worst.

IT was better, I still get pissed every time I think of all the wasted hours reading of the travels of 3 crossing a desert only to have the hand of god make that crossing worthless...

One of his best to the end, but the ending made it the worst.

IT was my favorite as well. The movie left a lot to be desired. The Stand was a better movie than IT.

He has a half hour, but it looks like even this dumb Canuck possesses a modicum of self awareness and has given up.

I humbly accept his concession. He should have to apologize to the board for wasting bandwidth.

I apologize to the board for not saying that antibiotics are advertised on t.v.

There, now are you happy. Will you now go lie down.

Lie Down!

No, not with your sister. You know what happened the last time you did that!

I apologize to the board for not saying that antibiotics are advertised on t.v.

There, now are you happy. Will you now go lie down.

Lie Down!

No, not with your sister. You know what happened the last time you did that!

Be careful you may get another timeout.

I am sure your fellow left wingers approve of your crudeness.

I abhor crudeness like you just posted

Be careful you may get another timeout.

I am sure your fellow left wingers approve of your crudeness.

I abhor crudeness like you just posted

If I get another timeout then it won't be for the lack of trying. Now go Lie Down!
No not with your pitbull/Pekinese/human momma whore cross, and not with your wife/sister either.

We all know how you suthurn baggers like to keep it in the family!

Good Dog! We'll take you to the vet and have your teutered tomorrow

Is It against the rules of this forum to tell a rabid right asshole that his mother got thrown in the pound for fucking with a mutt in a back alley? Just askin because I wouldn't want to get another suspension for telling the truth about American children killing each other with their little guns their parents give them.

Mounty is either going to meltdown, or go Desh. I personally don't wish Desh's feverish condition upon anyone.

Mounty is either going to meltdown, or go Desh. I personally don't wish Desh's feverish condition upon anyone.

I don't know how many times I've asked to be banned permanently from this asshole forum but they keep suspending me. Maybe they'll go for a month this time!

fucking lowlife cocksuckers wouldn't know how to moderate if it bit them on their ugly asses.

If I get another timeout then it won't be for the lack of trying. Now go Lie Down!
No not with your pitbull/Pekinese/human momma whore cross, and not with your wife/sister either.

We all know how you suthurn baggers like to keep it in the family!

Good Dog! We'll take you to the vet and have your teutered tomorrow

You can't do better than that?

Come on really go for it. Take Rule 12 down

I don't know how many times I've asked to be banned permanently from this asshole forum but they keep suspending me. Maybe they'll go for a month this time!

fucking lowlife cocksuckers wouldn't know how to moderate if it bit them on their ugly asses.

Why do you come back if you want to be banned? Too addicting to quit?

Back