Mine are:
1. Most family and close friends.
2. Myself.
3. everyone else.

Bush supporters priorities.
1. Me.
2. Me.
3. Me.

I really dont know what their priorities are. This ome site I go to refuses to see anything wrong with Bush. They lie to protect him. That isnt even in your own self interest. I think they must be mildly insane. I dont understand them at all.

Desh, I do not understand them either. I am very grateful that I do not understand them. If I did it miight mean I am like them :shock:

Family
good food
great beer
staying outta debt
enjoying retirement
stopping Liberals from ruining our country

Long live the... :moos: party!

Family
good food
great beer
staying outta debt
enjoying retirement
stopping Liberals from ruining our country

Long live the... :moos: party!

Stop liberals from ruining the country?

Have you taken a gander at the mess the republican party has made of EVERYTHING when allowed control for 7 years?

Right...!

Stop liberals from ruining the country?

Have you taken a gander at the mess the republican party has made of EVERYTHING when allowed control for 7 years?

and if I remember correctly you have stated in other threads that you were doing pretty good overall(buying & resale of turn around homes)...make up your mind already...or quit lying...kay?

Mine are:
1. Most family and close friends.
2. Myself.
3. everyone else.

Bush supporters priorities.
1. Me.
2. Me.
3. Me.

LOL

Mine are closer to yours. Except that I'm a total wimp when it comes to pets and our animal friends. I usually put my pets welfare on an equal par with my own. And if I see a homeless dude with a pet, I sometimes buy food for him plus a bag of dog food for his puppy. :)

But, I can be pretty selfish too. I like to buy toys for myself. :)

and if I remember correctly you have stated in other threads that you were doing pretty good overall(buying & resale of turn around homes)...make up your mind already...or quit lying...kay?

I have two homes and have never sold one home.

I rent one and live in the other. I bought them both over a decade ago.

Why dont you quit lying?

Really..............?

I have two homes and have never sold one home.

I rent one and live in the other. I bought them both over a decade ago.

Why dont you quit lying?

You own two homes...rent one..this you said in the past ...you also said you were looking into the buying and sale of turn arounds...this equates somehow to the current administration screwing up everything? Desh you are the liar and very negative on everything...all you do in here is bash Bush...bash conservatives...blame everything on the GOP...and fail to put blame on your party which is a partner also in the policies of our country...get a grip already!

Dude they have had complete control for 7 years and still are blunting everything the Dems in congress try to do for the last year.

Why dont you tell just how great things in the US are?

Unending war, thousands Dead, Massive Debt, economy in the deep freeze and the world sees us as a pariah.

You people seem to love failure.

you have simpletons on both sides BB on the right, cypress, desh, and usmoron on the left.
The moderates have the duty to deal with the complex issues that are not as black and white as the morons on both exteemes make them out to be.

LOL

Mine are closer to yours. Except that I'm a total wimp when it comes to pets and our animal friends. I usually put my pets welfare on an equal par with my own. And if I see a homeless dude with a pet, I sometimes buy food for him plus a bag of dog food for his puppy. :)

But, I can be pretty selfish too. I like to buy toys for myself. :)

yeah I have one poor cat I must have $500 into by now....

he is my little furry buddy though.
Strange 2 years ago I never thought I would own a cat.

you have simpletons on both sides BB on the right, cypress, desh, and usmoron on the left.
The moderates have the duty to deal with the complex issues that are not as black and white as the morons on both exteemes make them out to be.

You say one day that you are a turbo lib and nobody is more left than you are, and the next day you call yourself a moderate.

What are you, a cross dresser Top? Is you or is you ain't a lefty? That's from a song, is you or is you ain't my baby, if you ever heard it, I'd guess not. I actually have never heard it, but have had men sing it to me. Before I became a double digter.

Back