What are your priorities ?

I will send him some mini pads it is getting that time for him.

Speaking of which...I made up with my bf. It might have had something to do with my pms, you could possibly have been right, but he confessed that it was all his fault anyway, and that it always is his fault...I don't think he was being sarcastic... Anyway, everything turned out good. I know everyone has probably been wondering. lol

Speaking of which...I made up with my bf. It might have had something to do with my pms, you could possibly have been right, but he confessed that it was all his fault anyway, and that it always is his fault...I don't think he was being sarcastic... Anyway, everything turned out good. I know everyone has probably been wondering. lol

WHAT???

I can't believe you forgave him.

Come to Hawaii, I console, I console you real nice.

WHAT???

I can't believe you forgave him.

Come to Hawaii, I console, I console you real nice.

LOL.

I can so see me saying, during my next overemotional bout, "you know I could be in Hawaii, I have options!".

Ok, I will keep this in mind Beefy. I haven't forgotten about the massage chair. :)

duuhh it is a politics borad and you started it. sheesh. but I guess embaressed republicans are that way. I guess I should have mentioned the gay sheepherder that died in it somewhere.
Would have gotten more republican particiaption that way.
I started the thread? I don't think so.

damo will get more testy as the republicans do worse and the election gets closer. It is inevitable.

i guess he might as well convert the board to a people magazine site.
They (the Rs) are doing far better than I thought they would in national polls. I think it is time to admit the Ds are probably more worried than they thought they would be. (Too bad).

I suggest they sit back and rest confidently on the assurance that any D nominated will win. I'd like them to do that.

Back