what criteria do you use to determine a fact

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether she went to high school or not is not the issue. She could be a Harvard grad and the problem would still exist

Desh's problems are 100% psychological. She is a classic narcissist with schizophrenic tendencies

She is convinced of her own intelligence. That she alone had insights nobody else has. That she has been put on this earth to save us from ourselves. Either that or she is the most effective troll in history

Excellent point and well stated.

Whether she went to high school or not is not the issue. She could be a Harvard grad and the problem would still exist

Desh's problems are 100% psychological. She is a classic narcissist with schizophrenic tendencies

She is convinced of her own intelligence. That she alone had insights nobody else has. That she has been put on this earth to save us from ourselves. Either that or she is the most effective troll in history

Actually I don't think she relies on her intellegence. She will always defer to the supposed intellegence of whoever she agrees with. For example, she likes to say she trusts to science, and blindly. If she understood anything about science she would know this is inherently unscientific.

There certainly are but read my sentence again. I qualified that "scientific facts" cannot be proven in an "absolute" sense. That's a fact Desh.

The woman is totally incapable of understanding anything about scientific methodology. She cannot comprehend concepts like theories, falsifiability and the need to gather empirical evidence to test and prove a theory.

why cant even one of you tards tell us what the criteria is

already did. That you can't accept it isn't our problem. Some of us don't have to have everything spelled out for us like you do.

that is why everyone on this board thinks you are a dumb fuck. The lefties are just trying to be kind to a fellow leftie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back