what do you like about the person above you

Despite the fact Yurt has no understanding of how to play the game of "say something nice about the person above you", he did in fact invite me to this board and for that I owe him my gratitude (even if the rest of you owe him death threats)......

i did not invite you.......you ASKED me about this board on another board we belonged to

i never invited you...

beefy has always been on team grind, has always been in the elite circle from day one, because he is awesome. he should be nominated for seniors pwn.

Its Federal Way, asshole, not Fife.

Anyway, Beefy used to live in Seattle, so he was cool enough, but now he kicks it in Hawaii, meaning he has the coolest locale of anyone on this site. Only Gentoo from FP has it better.

I'll say some stuff about hotdog.

He comes from a bombass neighborhood, graduated from a kickass high school with better grades than me, and he is related to the coolest person on this site.

Otherwise he is annoying as fuck. Especially since he has chosen to do some really shitty trolling (reference that stupid thread of his, if nothing else).

I'll say some stuff about hotdog.

He comes from a bombass neighborhood, graduated from a kickass high school with better grades than me, and he is related to the coolest person on this site.

Otherwise he is annoying as fuck. Especially since he has chosen to do some really shitty trolling (reference that stupid thread of his, if nothing else).

He's related to Dixie?

Back