what do you like about the person above you

Fuck you booty people. We were talking about boobs. But since you mentioned booty, and poetry, someone should compose a booty sonnet to companion my bosoms sonnet...
My gawd I just met my neighbors 20 year old daughter that I hadn't seen in about a year what a gawddam figure she's got now tits to die for. Damn it sucks to get old. :)

That's what I like about 3d. He thinks about hugs when other young men his age think about "contents censored".

I was talking to SM. Had I been talking to you, I would naturally have talked about how I would like to motorboat this chick, and then fuck her three ways till Sunday...

3D is an egotistical, arrogant, and opinionated total asshole, but he's my kind of egotistical, arrogant, and opinionated asshole, so he's quite alright in my book.

3D is an egotistical, arrogant, and opinionated total asshole, but he's my kind of egotistical, arrogant, and opinionated asshole, so he's quite alright in my book.
LOL That reminds me of the book "Shogun" where Toranaga asks an advisor about one of his allies. The advsor say's "He's treacherous, violent, untrustworthy and cunning.". Toranaga say's "Yes, admirable traits but what are his weaknesses?" LOL

LOL That reminds me of the book "Shogun" where Toranaga asks an advisor about one of his allies. The advsor say's "He's treacherous, violent, untrustworthy and cunning.". Toranaga say's "Yes, admirable traits but what are his weaknesses?" LOL
Mott has good taste in novels. Shogun is one of my faves. I've read it several times.

My God, you are pathetic and what's more encouraging is just about everybody on here sees it as well.

Jelousy doesn't look good on you timmie; but then, neither does that dress you like to wear.

You're just pissed, because things didn't occur the way you hoped they would and you've turned your dissappointment into rage.

Well that and the fact that I was able to get more REP then you, in a shorter amount of time.

Now, go see how you look; in something other then green.

Mott has good taste in novels. Shogun is one of my faves. I've read it several times.
It's one of my favorites too. Ever read his short novel "King Rat"? That's my all time favorite Clavell novel. I loved the Kings philosophy. I used to quote it often when I was a Republican "If it's 10% it's fair!" LOL

It's one of my favorites too. Ever read his short novel "King Rat"? That's my all time favorite Clavell novel. I loved the Kings philosophy. I used to quote it often when I was a Republican "If it's 10% it's fair!" LOL
Yeah, I read that one too, but I like Shogun better than King Rat.

I'm not trying to pwn you.
Your pimp wants to much for you.
He said that even though you're a two bit whore, those quarters really add up.

Try again. Still not funny or clever. As a matter of fact its so infantile isn't not even all that insulting.

Back