what do you like about the person above you

∞zo;466646 said:
awesome my thread went to shit in the first few posts, I think that's a new record for me.

Hey, I tried to keep everyone on track; but they just can't follow directinos.

Keeping with the gist of the thread, you make excellent games.

I look like Einstein posting after this fuckwad.
Fuckwad is giving him too much credit. His humor would make an embryo rub its forehead.

That being said, I wanted to get back to this thing about those mormons. Surely, I am in higher esteem than them. What gives? Come on. For real, just shoot me a pm.

Fuckwad is giving him too much credit. His humor would make an embryo rub its forehead.

That being said, I wanted to get back to this thing about those mormons. Surely, I am in higher esteem than them. What gives? Come on. For real, just shoot me a pm.

LMAO!

Leave it to Beefy to remember that story!

LadyT is the best whore money can buy.

It's not like 1,000 men could all be wrong.

Look buddy, you can't pwn anyone. Stop trying. We know all your punchlines, "whore", "jizz", "face", etc.... and they're just never that good.

I am just glad to have given up the title of worst humorist on the board to several others clamoring for the title ;)

Look buddy, you can't pwn anyone. Stop trying. We know all your punchlines, "whore", "jizz", "face", etc.... and they're just never that good.

Don't forget the uberclever and unbelievably original "I'm rubber" knee slapper. A real guffaw inducer.

Back