What is the best nickname for yurt?

What is the best Yurt nickname?

• Total voters
Pound sand fatty!

f64.gif

Psycho fatty says what?

Your mom told me she is sick and tired of doing your laundry because your clothes smell like rotten poop.

Disgusting.

My original Yurt account was canceled, so I merely changed my username back to Yurt since it isn't taken and I am the original.

You should really stop having your mom do your laundry. I stopped in the 7th grade.

My original Yurt account was canceled, so I merely changed my username back to Yurt since it isn't taken and I am the original.

You should really stop having your mom do your laundry. I stopped in the 7th grade.

You're far too whiny to do your own laundry.

I am Yurt you fat imbecile. How many times have you called me Yurt?

Lord you are dumb. No wonder you still need your mommy in your 40s to survive.

Pathetic.

How cute you knock someone for staying around, and helping an aging mother. Everyone else lives out of state. I feel fine doing it, as I'm not weighted down with all these ambitions. I've been around helping out since Dad passed away in 2005. I'd rather just live at home in a big house, then spend more money then I have to spare for a rental, just to end up coming home all the time to help out. It works better for the both of us. Yurt is obsessed, and should know I'm barely in my thirties.

Last edited:
How cute you knock someone for staying around, and helping an aging mother. Everyone else lives out of state. I feel fine doing it, as I'm not weighted down with all these ambitions. I've been around helping out since Dad passed away in 2005. I'd rather just live at home in a big house, then spend more money then I have to spare for a rental, just to end up coming home all the time to help out. It works better for the both of us. Yurt is obsessed, and should know I'm barely in my thirties.

Is that the same aging mother that drove your fat carcass around the US and Canada over 4000 miles on holiday?

Last edited:
Back