What is the best nickname for yurt?

What is the best Yurt nickname?

• Total voters
Just curious... Not been around in a while & several months ago I recall you were thinking of leaving "paradise" for the NW......

I have a neighbor that is moving back to Calif as well...... She had a nice place they purchased about 16 +/- years ago but now they have homeless ppl all over their property & can't do much about it........ She isn't even sure she will find a buyer.........

Forgot I made that post.

I temporarily moved to the NW, unfortunately my health and the NW don't mix to well, so I moved back to Central Coast Cali. My place in Hawaii is up for sale. I thought I could afford two places, but not central coast Cali and Hawaii.

The Big Island is really not that great anyway. Maui is awesome, but expensive if you want to live by town. Oahu, no thanks, too much like So Cal. Kauai is gorgeous, but too remote.

I don't think you know what anyone thinks here. One of the few unities here, that crosses political lines, is the agreement of what a spastic little dweeb you act like. All I did was ban you from a recipe discussion, for shitting on Domer, after my final warnings not to. You then spazzed, stalked, and wrote like 30 discussions about me. I think you need to help yourself.

You're still obsessing over that...

LMAO

Forgot I made that post.

I temporarily moved to the NW, unfortunately my health and the NW don't mix to well, so I moved back to Central Coast Cali. My place in Hawaii is up for sale. I thought I could afford two places, but not central coast Cali and Hawaii.

The Big Island is really not that great anyway. Maui is awesome, but expensive if you want to live by town. Oahu, no thanks, too much like So Cal. Kauai is gorgeous, but too remote.

By Monterey-Big sur or up by Ft Bragg?? Hope it works out for you & your health improves........ Welcome to Cali...

LMAO

You're still obsessing about me. You even have to bring up my 70 year old mother, that I take care of. Did you not get the part about rent? It would take my entire check I get a month to rent, and then I couldn't afford food, transportation, etc. Knowing my Mom, she'd be the one picking up what I couldn't. My Mother needs me for various task during the day, from opening containers, to moving something heavy. My mother is also very allergic to bees, and needs help if she ever gets stung. She went into shock the one time. Do you start to understand what you're making fun of, and how pathetic, and laughable you are when you do?

Now why don't you try something real, if you want to snipe at me. The current stuff is equatable to shooting yourself in the foot instead.

You're still obsessing about me. You even have to bring up my 70 year old mother, that I take care of. Did you not get the part about rent? It would take my entire check I get a month to rent, and then I couldn't afford food, transportation, etc. Knowing my Mom, she'd be the one picking up what I couldn't. My Mother needs me for various task during the day, from opening containers, to moving something heavy. My mother is also very allergic to bees, and needs help if she ever gets stung. She went into shock the one time. Do you start to understand what you're making fun of, and how pathetic, and laughable you are when you do?

Now why don't you try something real, if you want to snipe at me. The current stuff is equatable to shooting yourself in the foot instead.

No wonder you're so cranky and it's because you're at least between 84 and 90.

:truestory:

Her master, scowlwoman?

She's my Facebook pal, kiddo. Maybe if you stop sounding like a toy dog, that barks over everything, you'd know what that means. I even essentially kissed ass, trying to be nice to you, and you still chewed me out. Even good friends won't stick around through that. I may sound harsh, but please help yourself, for your, and our sake. Now I should probably just put you on ignore, to deal with your issues yourself.

:damobees:

I think the fact Havana groans me explaining my elder mother, and why I take care of her, shows what a sad person he must be. Dude, get help, and remind me to recommend your wife for sainthood. Even though you're often a jerk, it won't stop me from saying a quick prayer for you.

Last edited:

LMAO

:lolup::rofl2:

Oh, that’s right! You were banned from that recipe thread and you came completely unraveled. Neverending soiling of your Depends that morphed into stalking.

An obsessive, lying stalker as I recall.

I don't think you know what anyone thinks here. One of the few unities here, that crosses political lines, is the agreement of what a spastic little dweeb you act like. All I did was ban you from a recipe discussion, for shitting on Domer, after my final warnings not to. You then spazzed, stalked, and wrote like 30 discussions about me. I think you need to help yourself.

NOW I rmember. Banned from that recipe thread and came completely unraveled. Morohed into some serious, obsessive stalking. Stalked me as well. OOLIS, I think I called Yaya.

Obstinate, Obsessive, Lying, Ignorant, Stalker.

Back