What is the craziest drunken or high or both, food you have made?

I did a peanut butter, jelly and salami sandwich. Was thinking of Elvis' bacon, peanut butter, banana and bacon, but I didn't have a banana or bacon.

That was an alcohol only night. I swear, I tend to make weird stuff when I'm drunk vs. high.

Oh that had to be when I had a freezer full of meat, a smoker and was binge drinking beer. I stayed up all night with a friend and smoked, in the order that they we're cooked. Salmon, chicken wings, sausage, brisket and pork shoulder. While all that was cooking I also made southern style potato salad with new red potatoes and bacon, fresh sweet corn, home made habanero mango salsa, peach cobbler, smoked salmon pasta, Asian style cole slaw and spring rolls.

We started smoking and drinking on a Friday night after work with the main items being the pork shoulder and brisket. Threw in the sausage, salmon and wings, as they cook relatively quickly in a smoker, and we ate on that all night long till we crashed out in the wee hours of the morning. Got up and finished off the brisket (and quite a few more beers) and had that for lunch. Then had the pork shoulder for dinner. I must have ate about 10,000 calories in 24 hours.

Last edited:
I used to eat some weird late night drunk snacks.

Cold Chef Boyardee ravioli on hamburger bun sandwiches with BBQ potato chips.

Peanut butter and dill pickle sandwiches (those are great sober too, btw)

Cold microwave burritos with Combos cheese filled pretzel snacks.

I used to eat some weird late night drunk snacks.

Cold Chef Boyardee ravioli on hamburger bun sandwiches with BBQ potato chips.

Peanut butter and dill pickle sandwiches (those are great sober too, btw)

Cold microwave burritos with Combos cheese filled pretzel snacks.

Last edited:
Uh huh. My tapatalk says Yaya, not Yurt. Not sure what you're on about, except teasing me.

Tell you what, take a snap shot of it, I'm curious.

One Tapatalk screenshot as requested.

56a53a47923ac5ccdab34dc6dba16af8.jpg

Sent from Lenovo K6 Note

Last edited:
Well, then I guess I am Yaya and Yurt on Tapatalk.

Not sure how that is possible. I think TP is making it up and using some creative graphics. And as I said before, I can't create a thread with Tapatalk. So, I really don't get how TP gets this.

I can only create a thread on my computer. Tapatalk, can't create a thread, can't even link a news story.

Not sure how that is possible. I think TP is making it up and using some creative graphics. And as I said before, I can't create a thread with Tapatalk. So, I really don't get how TP gets this.

I can only create a thread on my computer. Tapatalk, can't create a thread, can't even link a news story.

Occam's Razor.

Tapatalk just alerted me that Yurt has started a new topic, just saying.

Sent from Lenovo K6 Note

its the 20-30th......of course tapatalk called YaYa, Yurt......if I had started a new topic from the 1st-10th it would have told you I was Yurt....Tapatalk is smart.......

I remember once in college putting corn flakes on a pizza because we were out of cheese......we all agreed it made perfect sense at the time.......

Sent from Lenovo K6 Note

You asked me to provide a screenshot and that's what I've done. I can't create a thread with Tapatalk either but it still shows up in the notifications if I start a new thread.

Sent from Lenovo K6 Note

Last edited:
Back