What is the craziest drunken or high or both, food you have made?

would we even need a Great Lakes program if Ohio didn't shoreline?.......
Absolutely. That freaken moron from Oklahoma he hired to run the EPA for western States to purchase water rights to the Great Lakes. Translate that to the Great Lakes States being forced to sell water rights to western States.

anyway tom. Let me know the time and the place. I am going to beat up your kids. Not fair 2 on 1 though. So I either get to bring a friend or I will have to kick their asses on separate days.

Why not smoke weed with them and eat Cheetos and volcano tacos?
My sons would laugh if they found out I was threatening people with a beating from them. My son would take one look at Grind and after laughing would smoke weed with him, the other son doesn't smoke, he would break out the tacos! I wonder if Tom's sons like being his hit squad? It just doesn't jive with a job at Cisco, but maybe those guys are tougher than they act!

anyway tom. Let me know the time and the place. I am going to beat up your kids. Not fair 2 on 1 though. So I either get to bring a friend or I will have to kick their asses on separate days.
It won't be my sons, it will be my relatives who live in Boston. One of them used to be an All Ireland hurling champion.

Sent from my iPhone 10S

My sons would laugh if they found out I was threatening people with a beating from them. My son would take one look at Grind and after laughing would smoke weed with him, the other son doesn't smoke, he would break out the tacos! I wonder if Tom's sons like being his hit squad? It just doesn't jive with a job at Cisco, but maybe those guys are tougher than they act!
The hit squad is my relatives in Boston.

Sent from my iPhone 10S

It won't be my sons, it will be my relatives who live in Boston. One of them used to be an All Ireland hurling champion.

Sent from my iPhone 10S

Come around Boston on St. Patricks day.....you will see a lot of "hurling"......hehehehe..........

Absolutely. That freaken moron from Oklahoma he hired to run the EPA for western States to purchase water rights to the Great Lakes. Translate that to the Great Lakes States being forced to sell water rights to western States.
can't happen.....besides, when California leaves it will free up lots of water for the remaining western states.........

Back