What is the craziest drunken or high or both, food you have made?

You asked me to provide a screenshot and that's what I've done. I can't create a thread with Tapatalk either but it still shows up in the notifications if I start a new thread.

Sent from Lenovo K6 Note

How is it Yaya, Yurt, Yaya?

That doesn't make sense.

I'm positive you doctored that pic. My account is Yaya, there is no Yurt in my account.

hahahahahahaha

fucking tapatalk

that's fucking bizarre.
By the way, my father was born in a cottage practically on the shores of Lough Mask, in one of the most beautiful parts of Mayo or indeed Ireland. Further back from the shore there is a bog where everyone cut turf for the open range, I am proud to be the son of a bog man. Not everybody is a latte sipping Nancy boy like you.
N
By the way, my son is going to Cambridge next week to see the US members of his team at Cisco. Do you want him to drop by to see you and point out the error of your ways?

Sent from Lenovo K6 Note

Last edited:
By the way, my father was born in a cottage practically on the shores of Lough Mask, in one of the most beautiful parts of Mayo or indeed Ireland. Further back from the shore there is a bog where everyone cut turf for the open range, I am proud to be the son of a bog man. Not everybody is a latte sipping Nancy boy like you.
N
By the way, my son is going to Cambridge next week to see the US members of his team at Cisco. Do you want him to drop by to see you and point out the error of your ways?

Sent from Lenovo K6 Note
Knowing you're luck your son would come back from that meeting with a new found love for weed, cheesy snacks and bad Mexican food.

Look man, everybody knows you are Yurt. I frankly do not know why you seek to deny it, are you really scared of twats like Rune and Zippy?

1) "why doesn't Obama release his birth certificate?"
2) "why doesn't Trump release his tax returns?"
3) "why doesn't YaYa admit he is Yurt?"

Knowing you're luck your son would come back from that meeting with a new found love for weed, cheesy snacks and bad Mexican food.
He hates Mexican food as do all people with refinement and a decent palate. He was brought up on Thai food and latterly Vietnamese as well. He smoked weed at uni but isn't really that interested nowadays afaik.

Sent from Lenovo K6 Note

Last edited:
N

Sent from Lenovo K6 Note

I was born in a swamp somewhere in the Mississippi woods.

Trump can't touch our beautiful wetlands.
I don't know why but you always seem to remind me of that film Badlands. Probably because of Sissy Spacek, she is ginger as well but in a good way!! Oh and nobody wants to touch your wetlands, well apart from Desh.

a2fa17d6461b8773b33723d72c96b1ce.jpg

Sent from Lenovo K6 Note

Last edited:
I don't know why but you always seem to remind me of that film Badlands. Probably because of Sissy Spacek, she is ginger as well but in a good way!! Oh and nobody wants to touch your wetlands, well apart from Desh.

a2fa17d6461b8773b33723d72c96b1ce.jpg

Sent from Lenovo K6 Note
I'm pretty sure that's one wetland Desh wouldn't consider touching. Who would?

Back