What is there more of? Racism or Sexism?

What is more prevalent in this country?

• Racism

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Sexism

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
Globally, sexism. Most nations are ethnically monotonous, so there just isn't much sexism there. I do think that where it exists racism can get far worse, though. There's never been a genocide against women or men.

waterbaby wrong again!

Globally, sexism. Most nations are ethnically monotonous, so there just isn't much sexism there. I do think that where it exists racism can get far worse, though. There's never been a genocide against women or men.

try sharia law! Then again there should be a genocide against all waterbabies...they foul the water!:cof1:

try sharia law! Then again there should be a genocide against all waterbabies...they foul the water!:cof1:

Sharia law doesn't provide for the killing of people because they're women, retard. Where sexism exists, women are at least treated better than animals, even if they are treated as subhumans.

Why do you even talk to him?

It's clear he doesn't know dick about politics. He is just lonely and wants friends wherever he can find them.

I only talk to him to humiliate him with the knowledge that a college student is infinitely smarter than he has ever been.

Whatever cupcake....!

Why do you even talk to him?

It's clear he doesn't know dick about politics. He is just lonely and wants friends wherever he can find them.

I only talk to him to humiliate him with the knowledge that a college student is infinitely smarter than he has ever been.

remember eppi and waterbaby...y'all are just students...I already finished college several decades ago...AS&BS Criminal Justice...and actually worked and retired in my field...y'all are the lonely ones looking for acknowledgement...you two can be found in here most Friday and Saturday nights...no invites to parties or hot dates eh'...thats why ya come into message boards...your own peers reject ya! Now who owns who???:cof1:

Gettin better but still weak.

To truly own someone you have to cut to the core.

I remain unsliced, but keep trying.

I encourage your renewed enthusiasm.

remember eppi and waterbaby...y'all are just students...I already finished college several decades ago...AS&BS Criminal Justice...and actually worked and retired in my field...y'all are the lonely ones looking for acknowledgement...you two can be found in here most Friday and Saturday nights...no invites to parties or hot dates eh'...thats why ya come into message boards...your own peers reject ya! Now who owns who???:cof1:

That's an accurate description of me, however, not Epircurus.

If you ever knew the truth, BB, it is now about forty years out of date.

And don't call me cupcake, faggot.

I'm not your Vietnam butt-buddy.

If you ever knew the truth, BB, it is now about forty years out of date.

And don't call me cupcake, faggot.

I'm not your Vietnam butt-buddy.
LOL. It appears as if BB got to you. From cupcake to F***ot? That is quite an escalation.

Back