What is there more of? Racism or Sexism?

What is more prevalent in this country?

• Racism

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Sexism

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
I think I tend to agree with Cypress. They are both prevalent but se xism is a lot more widely accepted. If I had to pick one, I'd actually say se xism only because as Desh pointed out, (in my experiences) proportionately a lot more women subscribe to gender based stereotypes than other ethnicities believe and accept stereotypes about themselves.

I've heard a lot more women say that they wouldn't want a woman for president than black people say they wouldn't want to see a black person in the oval office.

I can't tell you the number of girls/women who have said 'most of my friends are men because I don't like/hate/get along with other women' and 'women are so caddy' or 'i don't trust other women' etc. I don't know if it is a male's fault that women feel this way about each other but those are comments I've heard from many many females.

I can't tell you the number of girls/women who have said 'most of my friends are men because I don't like/hate/get along with other women' and 'women are so caddy' or 'i don't trust other women' etc. I don't know if it is a male's fault that women feel this way about each other but those are comments I've heard from many many females.

I have heard many comments like that too.

That would be "catty" not "caddy". You know, "Claws come out..."

Why? Are you a Golf?

What nations do the Golfs come from anyway?

Does one have to be a member of the class being degraded, in such a heinous manner, in order to express outrage?

Your expressions of false naivety only serve to show the world your true colours. Golfs come from St Andrews, in Scotchland, as if you didn't know. Just you watch your step Mr so-called Damocles, they have put you on their list.

So if you should wake one morning to find a sand wedge wedged up your bunker then you only have yourself to blame.

I shall bid you Good Afternoon.

Does one have to be a member of the class being degraded, in such a heinous manner, in order to express outrage?

Your expressions of false naivety only serve to show the world your true colours. Golfs come from St Andrews, in Scotchland, as if you didn't know. Just you watch your step Mr so-called Damocles, they have put you on their list.

So if you should wake one morning to find a sand wedge wedged up your bunker then you only have yourself to blame.

I shall bid you Good Afternoon.
What? It's still morning... except in this Scotchland place of myth where sandwiches are wedged in places they should never admit to being.

Back