What is to be said about a poster who authors "I predict liberals will...."

zappasguitar

and then bans 28 of those so called "liberals" who might actually "predict" something?

Purpose of any forum is to exchange, that means allowing even those that don't see events your way to offer a view

I swear that half the conservatives who post on those board are either so used to talk radio and its' one way communication or are auditioning for a fantasized talk radio gig

and then bans 28 of those so called "liberals" who might actually "predict" something?

Purpose of any forum is to exchange, that means allowing even those that don't see events your way to offer a view

I swear that half the conservatives who post on those board are either so used to talk radio and its' one way communication or are auditioning for a fantasized talk radio gig

Poor, poor butthurt Grind just couldn't STAND to have this topic in CE, and it sure was too much work for him to move it, so the coward just closed the thread like he so often does with topics that make him "uncomfortable"...however, I felt this topic needed further discussion:

Hey, if it was "I love .........," it was in the forties, as I noted, a new record, least he did accomplish something

Hey, if it was "I love .........," it was in the forties, as I noted, a new record, least he did accomplish something

43 posters.

Virtually EVERY JPP Liberal and a smattering of conservatives who can discuss an issue with civility.

Notice the conspicuous absence of USF, YoYo, Rightie and others who make up the JPP DoucheBag party.

Oh no, they're free to post...

But rational, civil dialogue?

NO WAY, can't have that in an IHA thread.

Damn, three threads now WHINING about thread bans when the jackass voted for the thread ban and voted to keep it.

Get some industrial butt salve Zappas and have Archives wipe it on.

Virtually EVERY JPP Liberal and a smattering of conservatives who can discuss an issue with civility.

LOL, it's hilarious that Zappacrite thinks that Silver Buzzard, Billyb, Threedee, Soiled Knickers, CFM and Text Drivers are Killers "can discuss an issue with civility".

I bet he has to take his shoes off to count the imbeciles I ban and still runs out of counting aids. :rofl2:

Hmm Zipperhead, I guess I don't understand your thread. There are almost 50 threads in APP in which you aren't thread banned started by me. Why don't you post there?

It is "right out in the open"

It commands civility. The rules of APP demand civility. No thread derailment. Basically APP keeps me in check. Yet you don't post there. Why is that? What are you afraid of? Are you saying I am smarter than you and can handle APP and you can't?

We seem to have lost Zipperhead and Legion. Oh well. This thread had so much promise then here I come with facts and fuck it all up

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LOL, it's hilarious that Zappacrite thinks that Silver Buzzard, Billyb, Threedee, Soiled Knickers, CFM and Text Drivers are Killers "can discuss an issue with civility".

I bet he has to take his shoes off to count the imbeciles I ban and still runs out of counting aids. :rofl2:

With the exception of CFM, I've had rational dialogue with each of the posters you've listed at one time or another.

But I get it...the LAST thing you want is for anyone to realize you can't actually back up your ignorant rants, hence the wholesale threadbans.

What is to be said about a poster who authors "I predict liberals will...."

With the exception of CFM, I've had rational dialogue with each of the posters you've listed at one time or another.

But I get it...the LAST thing you want is for anyone to realize you can't actually back up your ignorant rants, hence the wholesale threadbans.

See APP

you aren't thread banned there yet you hide from it. Why?

You and Archives aka Legion Troll seem to want to be in my threads very badly otherwise you wouldn't go to this trouble. Why won't you engage me in APP? There is nothing stopping you but you.

Your complaints seem kind of hollow when you have ample opportunity to engage my posts

See APP

you aren't thread banned there yet you hide from it. Why?

You and Archives aka Legion Troll seem to want to be in my threads very badly otherwise you wouldn't go to this trouble. Why won't you engage me in APP? There is nothing stopping you but you.

Your complaints seem kind of hollow when you have ample opportunity to engage my posts

I don't care one way or the other whether I'm "in" your threads.

I just immensely enjoy showcasing your fear of dissenting opinion.

You go on and on and on about how unafraid of anyone you are here at JPP, yet the threads you start prove that just isn't true.

You like to brag about how you drove Darla away...

I like to brag about how I am one of a number of JPP posters you're too chickenshit to let respond to your claims.

Hmm Zipperhead, I guess I don't understand your thread. There are almost 50 threads in APP in which you aren't thread banned started by me. Why don't you post there?

It commands civility. The rules of APP demand civility. No thread derailment. Basically APP keeps me in check. Yet you don't post there. Why is that? What are you afraid of? Are you saying I am smarter than you and can handle APP and you can't?[/QUOTE

So now the rationalization for banning others is you don't ban on every post?

Any forum is an exchange, meant by design to be open for comments, if one wanted to evangelize or decree their views there are other type vehicles suited for that purpose

It is especially telling when they pass judgement on others then ban those same others from responding

I don't care one way or the other whether I'm "in" your threads.

I just immensely enjoy showcasing your fear of dissenting opinion.

You go on and on and on about how unafraid of anyone you are here at JPP, yet the threads you start prove that just isn't true.

You like to brag about how you drove Darla away...

I like to brag about how I am one of a number of JPP posters you're too chickenshit to let respond to your claims.

Riiighht but there is APP. You haven't got an answer for that do you

BTW. are Buckles and Christiefan chickenshits? They thread ban.

It commands civility. The rules of APP demand civility. No thread derailment. Basically APP keeps me in check. Yet you don't post there. Why is that? What are you afraid of? Are you saying I am smarter than you and can handle APP and you can't?[/QUOTE

So now the rationalization for banning others is you don't ban on every post?

Any forum is an exchange, meant by design to be open for comments, if one wanted to evangelize or decree their views there are other type vehicles suited for that purpose

It is especially telling when they pass judgement on others then ban those same others from responding

I am not rationalizing anything. I am accurately pointing out that over 90% of the threads I start are in APP with the exception of some that don't belong there because of their nature.

You aren't banned in them yet you don't want to exchange ideas there. Why?

Why are you afraid of APP?

This site is more than Current Event you know? What are you afraid of

Or maybe I thread ban you in order to get you to start threads about me..

BTW what do you think your threads complaining about my appropriate use of moderation tools is supposed to accomplish? Are you trying to get me to stop?

Or maybe I thread ban you in order to get you to start threads about me..

BTW what do you think your threads complaining about my appropriate use of moderation tools is supposed to accomplish? Are you trying to get me to stop?

As I said earlier, I simply enjoy showcasing your fear of dissenting opinion.

Back