what is too much and why don't the people that count speak up?

Strengthen yes, harness I do not think is the correct phrase. Use is more how I think of it. You follow it's flow in directions you want to go. Tapping into it is more like ti to me. Perhaps you never experienced the true flow ?
The best master I had was a little bitty chinese guy in coloumbus Ohio, he had it down pat and taught me the most about the energy flow of Chi. He could appear to casually bump into a 250 pound guy and send him crashing accross the room. Awsome little guy.
This was Tai chi (sp? been a long time).

What is too much, if there is such a thing?

Should a man that sits behind a desk, get paid for ONE HOUR of his work, what their average worker gets paid for one FULL YEAR of work?

Why don't stockholders speak out against this, since it is really taking money from them and their profits....

And how does things like this happen, without SOMEONE thinking that perhaps this is not really the right thing to do, for the corporation on a whole?

I am all for getting a good raise and a good salary and fighting for every penny that I deserve, but when does it reach a point where the person receiving and actually ASKING for this kind of salary think that they really might be asking for too much money? That getting paid in one HOUR what your worker gets paid for working one FULL YEAR?

Is this greed on the CEO's part? what is it that could lead a person to ask for this kind of salary?

These people don't believe in conventional morality. They don't believe in equality or fairness. They're only concerned about themselves and their place in the hierarchy. They follow the esoteric teaching.

Back