What new Beer have you tried?

Battleborne

Terminator
I just bought a six pack of 'Miller Chill' Chelada Style...I suppose this is their answer to Corona...It is good...not great but good...they should use just a little less salt in the brewing...Corona is a tad bit sweeter and less salty...but hey I will adjust as I prefer to buy American!:cof1:

I thought it was nasty.

I like my water beer Coors light.

I drink fast and dont like to get to plastered.

I can drink more than a sixpack in one sitting and only get tipsy.

Hell no it aint me.

I can drink right along with the boys and always have been able to.

I come from a long line of serious Irish drinkers.

Ill take shots with my beer If I want to get serious.

Really..................!

Hell no it aint me.

I can drink right along with the boys and always have been able to.

I come from a long line of serious Irish drinkers.

Ill take shots with my beer If I want to get serious.

Then why do you drink Coors Lite...vs...Killians Irish Red?:pke:

I tried this one beer the other day, but unfortunately I can't remember the name of it. It was really interesting though, it was supposed to be blueberry flavoured, and it turned out being more of a scent than a flavour. A little heavy on the hops, but I like beer that way, so if I ever remember the name I will be sure to post it with a heavy recommendation.

Ha tasty sipping beers.

Like I said I drink fast and when you drink those beers you get filled up quick.

Coors light is water beer. When I drink beer I like something I can drink a sixer or more and not get filled up.

LMAO...........

Ha tasty sipping beers.

Like I said I drink fast and when you drink those beers you get filled up quick.

Coors light is water beer. When I drink beer I like something I can drink a sixer or more and not get filled up.

Make up your mind already...you don't 'Sip' beer you guzzle it...per your own words...:cof1:

Last edited:
I tried this one beer the other day, but unfortunately I can't remember the name of it. It was really interesting though, it was supposed to be blueberry flavoured, and it turned out being more of a scent than a flavour. A little heavy on the hops, but I like beer that way, so if I ever remember the name I will be sure to post it with a heavy recommendation.

dude i think i know exactly what you are talking about I was just about to mention it in this thread... but I forget what it's called too.. lol

Probably..............

dude i think i know exactly what you are talking about I was just about to mention it in this thread... but I forget what it's called too.. lol

SamuelAdams...a pretty good micro beer...never mind they hit the 'Big Time'...lol

We are talking about beer.........

I like Coors, Sam and Miller, but I hate Bud.

Not your one night fiasco at the local bar!...Ya really need to listen to names when ya make a hit...Ann or Jane or desh or darla should be the giveaway...but Bud c'mon was it USC?

Back