What new shows are you watching?

It looks kind of cool, the kids wanted to try it so we will... Why not?

I thought the dinosaurs were done realistically. I enjoyed it, nice entertainment for families with older children. The tweens get into trouble, the parents save them. Opposing teams, father and son, but where I stopped, you don't know why!
I rhymed, this is not good.

Season four was the best. John Lithgow was just so creepy. He played a brilliant role and the grand finale was jaw dropping!

I felt so bad, I had just been discussing how grating she was getting and then the final episode of four, and I understood the character development. It was great, Lithgow one of my favorite actors.

Falling Skies starts off kind of hard to get into. I got started on the second episode and didn't like it much until the end. From 3 on, though, it was awesome.

Luther is just fucking awesome. Because its BBC, most people haven't seen it, but it is worth seeing.

I had never heard of Luther until you mentioned it. I must have been out of the country when it was being screened..

I would not think you are the game of thrones type of girl. But Yes, game of thrones was awesome. I haven't read the books though because I dont know how to read :(

I wiki'd the books and knew the whole season before it aired out. No need to read the books, just google. But yes, Im a closet sci-fi / creepy show lover!

My friend was raving about Luther last week. I should netflix it today. I adore Idris Elba! One of the sexiest on film imo! :)

I tried to get into Falling Skies but I thought the acting was horrible and some of the supposed dramatic scenes fell short. I still watched it but I wouldn't recommend it.

Anyone see the Big C finally? I swear Im the only one who watched that show. It was great!

My friend was raving about Luther last week. I should netflix it today. I adore Idris Elba! One of the sexiest on film imo! :)

I tried to get into Falling Skies but I thought the acting was horrible and some of the supposed dramatic scenes fell short. I still watched it but I wouldn't recommend it.

Anyone see the Big C finally? I swear Im the only one who watched that show. It was great!

I love the Big C, told my oncology about it!

I love the Big C, told my oncology about it!
Sooooo good, the last scene when she crissed the finish line had me in tears! Especially when Paul looked over at hos son......now that was good acting!

This is the first time I've encountered Elba, but he is really good.

BTW, the main theme is by Massive Attack, who also is used for House, so they've got a good thing going for them. :cof1:

This is the first time I've encountered Elba, but he is really good.

BTW, the main theme is by Massive Attack, who also is used for House, so they've got a good thing going for them. :cof1:

Yeah, they do seem to get a lot of tv work. I heard a song of theres on true blood that i listen to all the time, paradise circus

I hear ya about Falling Skies...it's been tough getting started, but I am hopeful that, with it being produced by Spielberg, it will have one helluva finale when it finishes.

The Walking Dead is just incredible!

Terra Nova I am afraid is destined for file 13...booooooring! They are trying for another Lost...ain't gonna happen.

I missed the damned season premier of Walking Dead. I was out and I was very careful to DVR Dexter and Homeland, but totally spaced on Dead. I'm sure it'll rerun during the week. Hopefully.

Back