What new shows are you watching?

This years curb was probably one of the best ever! I love Larry David.

My favorite was Season 4, the one where he is in the Producers. And his wife tells him he can have a freebie if he can find a woman who will say yes, but she is cracking up because she doesn't believe he can find one. Then he finally finds one with like one night left on the deal, and they are starting to have sex but she has a big picture of George Bush hanging up, and he's like "you're a republican?" And then he can't stop staring at Bush, and he gets up and says, I can't do it! LOL But I love the whole show.

I Netflixed Luther and watched two episodes so far. It was pretty good. Idris Elba makes it, he's fantastic.

I still like the Detective Lynley Mysteries best.

I missed the damned season premier of Walking Dead. I was out and I was very careful to DVR Dexter and Homeland, but totally spaced on Dead. I'm sure it'll rerun during the week. Hopefully.

Oooohhhh that sucks! I am sure it will come on again and soon. It was just as creepy as ever!

As for curb, I forgot about that episode! That was another good one!

I missed the damned season premier of Walking Dead. I was out and I was very careful to DVR Dexter and Homeland, but totally spaced on Dead. I'm sure it'll rerun during the week. Hopefully.

I was checking my DVR for upcoming recordings and they will replay the season premier again before next Sunday's epi...

Don't get me wrong...while it's on, I will watch. There's only so much genre stuff on TV and beggars can't be choosers.

That said, I think it's days are numbered.

We watched our first episode. I'm pretty sure it is doomed. Falling Skies was better, IMO.

Back