What Religion Are you?

• Thread starter Thread starter Cancel1
  • Start date Start date
C

Cancel1

Im no religion but I like to hear opinions on other peoples religion. I hope someone is religious here. Educate me :)

No religion. I do not believe in a supreme being or an afterlife.

I was raised as an evangelical with no choice.

Im no religion but I like to hear opinions on other peoples religion. I hope someone is religious here. Educate me :)

I was raised as a christian. I was actually quite involved with my church when I was young. Somewhere in my late 20s I began exploring various religious beliefs. I spent a decade or so as a pagan.

No I believe that whatever god(s) are out there, don't pay much attention to humanity. I think the idea that a deity pays attention to the minutae of our thoughts is just egotism taken too far.

Oh I believe in God, I just dont have a religion. Im fascinated by religion and the devotion religious people have to there church or religious teachings. I wish I had that kind of devotion.

Oh I believe in God, I just dont have a religion. Im fascinated by religion and the devotion religious people have to there church or religious teachings. I wish I had that kind of devotion.

Ohh yes the faith has to be comforting.
So would agnostic best categorize your religious grouping?

I have may religious friends and believe that true Christians are good people. True as in being as christlike in attitudes and life as they can.
I am a bit involved in the local rural church as they help people in my area in need. I was also chairman of the board of trustees there for a while. And The preacher knew I did not believe too. A pretty good preacher, Still a friend and has not given up on converting me yet.

Ohh yes the faith has to be comforting.
So would agnostic best categorize your religious grouping?

I have may religious friends and believe that true Christians are good people. True as in being as christlike in attitudes and life as they can.
I am a bit involved in the local rural church as they help people in my area in need. I was also chairman of the board of trustees there for a while. And The preacher knew I did not believe too. A pretty good preacher, Still a friend and has not given up on converting me yet.

I guess i don't know what I am. I just know what im not.

Well,I was born,babtised and raised as a Roman Catholic...non practising at the moment...I believe in God and the teachings just not into organized religion, being that there are so many negative stories being circulated in msn...does not distract from my core beliefs..I just prefer a one on one with God...worked well growing up,military and LE...so I go with what works for me...just a private guy with God!:)

for now i like right where Im at.

Well hun...to each their own...me I learned in the military to move up the latter meant ya could skip KP duty...that sucked...in a bad way...lol

Night all...time for the sci-fi or history or whatever real tv channel...have a nice night bitching about whatever floats ya boat...not you hun ya are fun!

Last edited:
I am the resident Buddhist. DigitalDave might also make an appearance, he is the other Buddhist...

:d

Back