What Religion Are you?

• Thread starter Thread starter Cancel1
  • Start date Start date
To take her to further investigate her idea was acting like a great parent.

I am glad you see what I was saying, even if Chloe doesn't.

Letting a child feel free enough to want to explore to begin with tells me you are a great parent.

Not feeling like you have to control what she thinks is another sign of a great parent.

Sorry Chloe, the verdict is in. You are a great parent.

I am glad you see what I was saying, even if Chloe doesn't.

Letting a child feel free enough to want to explore to begin with tells me you are a great parent.

Not feeling like you have to control what she thinks is another sign of a great parent.

Sorry Chloe, the verdict is in. You are a great parent.

I always think of a great parent as someone who bakes cookies, does homework patiently with there child, and keeps a neat house. I tell them to bake me cookies, my house is messy and I get impatient and annoyed over homework.....I get mad at the school for punishing me with the kids hours of homework. yes I let them be individuals but I am not strict enough I don't enforce the rules strongly enough. I have a lot of areas that need improvementbut Im lazy.

I always think of a great parent as someone who bakes cookies, does homework patiently with there child, and keeps a neat house. I tell them to bake me cookies, my house is messy and I get impatient and annoyed over homework.....I get mad at the school for punishing me with the kids hours of homework. yes I let them be individuals but I am not strict enough I don't enforce the rules strongly enough. I have a lot of areas that need improvementbut Im lazy.

A messy house is not going to ruin a child.

Baking cookies is great, but not that high on my list of "traits of a great parent".

Teaching your children to explore the world, to respect others, to honor Right & Wrong regardless of whether you get caught, and teaching them to expand their mind are all much more important than the minor faults you listed.

A messy house is not going to ruin a child.

Baking cookies is great, but not that high on my list of "traits of a great parent".

Teaching your children to explore the world, to respect others, to honor Right & Wrong regardless of whether you get caught, and teaching them to expand their mind are all much more important than the minor faults you listed.

It used to bother them when they were little because most the people in our neighborhood are mormon, so it is noticeable that we don't attend church. They used to get mad at me about it and ask me why Im not like the other moms. Now they just get annoyed like me so i passed off my bad attitudes. I cant fake a religious belief just to be a part of a group. I have to believe it. Yet I do long to share a spiritual connection with like minded individuals, it just never happens.

are you a bible thumper to along with being a repuke?

I am agnositic... simply for the fact that SCIENCE can neither prove nor disprove the existence of God. If science could do one or the other, then I would take a position on the existence of God or the lack thereof.

If people wish to express their FAITH, I support their right to do so. Whether they be bible thumpers or bible burners.

to bad many of your fellow repukes aren't also agnostic, millions of lives would be saved.

Millions of lives were lost when Kennedy and Johnson escalated the Vietnam war...

Millions of lives are lost due to abortions of convenience.

So quit pretending it is simply the right that disregards life and science as that is clearly not the case. Both sides of the aisle toss life and science aside whenever it suits their goals.

Please you had to go back to the 60's to find a lefty warhawk. Thanks that was funny

But if you compare the body count from wars with the body count from abortions of convenience, I think it would show a clear picture of who is killing the most.

This nonsense that one side is all pure goodness while the other is evil is far removed from the truth.

Back