What Song Are You Listening To, Right Now?

I have just started watching it on Netflix, it is good and no mistake but I can't help seeing all the liberties taken with chemistry. That episode with the body and dissolving it with hydrofluoric acid is just crazy.

What, you mean it really can't be done? It did seem to be a bit too easy.

I hope they put the final episodes on Netflix soon, now that it's over.

What, you mean it really can't be done? It did seem to be a bit too easy.

I hope they put the final episodes on Netflix soon, now that it's over.

Maybe, hydrofluoric acid is super dangerous stuff and you can't just pour it in a bath like that doper did. The part where they were cleaning the mess up was just ludicrous as well. It is dangerous if it gets in contact with your skin but it is actually quite a weak acid. It is the only hydrohalic acid that is not considered a strong acid as it does not fully ionise in dilute aqueous solutions,

Last edited:
No, it can be done all right. Hydrofluoric acid is super dangerous stuff and you can't just pour it in a bath like that doper did. The part where they were cleaning was just ludicrous as well.

I remember reading that Dahmer tried to dissolve some of his victims but can't recall which acid he used.

I remember reading that Dahmer tried to dissolve some of his victims but can't recall which acid he used.

You were too quick off the mark, I have edited it since.

Maybe, hydrofluoric acid is super dangerous stuff and you can't just pour it in a bath like that doper did. The part where they were cleaning the mess up was just ludicrous as well. It is dangerous if it gets in contact with your skin but it is actually quite a weak acid. It is the only hydrohalic acid that is not considered a strong acid as it does not fully ionise in dilute aqueous solutions,

Back