What Song Are You Listening To, Right Now?

Sorry but that was just dreadful.

Maybe Yulia Savicheva is more your speed... She can sing and does Bubblegum Pop... I'll translate the title of this song for you (if I can keep from throwing up a bit in my mouth while I say it)... "Tell Me That This is Love"

She's very pretty - does she think it's unladylike to report rape? Pretty women who don't like to make an unbecoming fuss over rape are Tom's "speed".

:dunno:

My daughter's favorite song is Tsertsebienie (Heartbeat)... sometimes spelled in English as serdsebienie... As she listens to it I get flooded with some sad chick singing about somebody who called at 3 AM and broke up with her over the phone.... It has a nice beat, but every single song by her is about love. Almost like a Russian Taylor Swift.

Maybe Yulia Savicheva is more your speed... She can sing and does Bubblegum Pop... I'll translate the title of this song for you (if I can keep from throwing up a bit in my mouth while I say it)... "Tell Me That This is Love"

I only went to Moscow once in the early '90s on a business trip with this guy who was ex-British Army. It was like the Wild West then and he managed to do his back so bad when the taxi went over a bloody great pothole that he had to get a wheelchair when we got back to Heathrow. Poor bastard was off work for two weeks. Happy days. As for the song, not much to say really.

This is the first time seeing the video for it ( o.o )
but this is one of the few bands I still genuinely enjoy from high school days.

Type 0 Negative - I Don't Wanna Be Me

Back