What Song Are You Listening To, Right Now?

There's one of these threads in the other place, so there should, by rights, be one here as well. Come on Damo, pull your finger out, son. It was your thread after all.;)

So, as the battle of the boards gets underway in earnest, what better tune to kick things off than -

Steelers Wheel - 'Stuck in the Middle'

And, no, there isn't a prize for the poster collecting the most ears from the other tribe.:rolleyes:

Good Day.

Love these girls. The Dolly Rockers - doing a cover of Rhianna's "Diamonds".

Omy, this is good stuff. I grew up loving B.B. King. This is his brother and SRV.

O boy that's good stuff. I did stuff like that. Oh shit it IS Stormy Monday. I never even heard this before but that's almost exactly the way I rolled with it.

All the bands in the area STFU and listened to that.

They stopped playing their RUSH n shit because that stuff is real!

Go, SRV!

Shiet! They do it better! I love it!

It sucks to have lost SRV, Albert and B.B.

Last edited:
There's one of these threads in the other place, so there should, by rights, be one here as well. Come on Damo, pull your finger out, son. It was your thread after all.;)

So, as the battle of the boards gets underway in earnest, what better tune to kick things off than -

Steelers Wheel - 'Stuck in the Middle'

And, no, there isn't a prize for the poster collecting the most ears from the other tribe.:rolleyes:

Good Day.

What is, "the other place"?

That motherfucker was a musical genius. Damn, that is epic!

I thank God for Freddie Mercury's faggot ass! He was a musical genius. Prince was, too.

I never heard that b4, thank you.

You're into movies, it's on the soundtrack of the older movie Highlander. Good flick actually, and I'm not into science fiction movies.

But yeah, Freddie was one of rock's premier vocalists. Too bad he got the Anal Injected Death Sentence.

Back