What Song Are You Listening To, Right Now?

You probably never heard this one from an underrated band

I agree. This was a very underrated band. I remember seeing them in a huge Nightclub here called Cowboys in 1985, which was a C & W Disco Club, but they had Rock Band Nights on Thursdays. They played Never Been Any Reason, where Robert Boyd played that guitar with a keyboard thing on it- and the place rocked out. I have a couple of their albums.

Another thing, John Schllitt's vocals are killer. He could have done a better job of singing for Gun's And Roses than Axel Rose, in my 2 cent opinion.

I agree. This was a very underrated band. I remember seeing them in a huge Nightclub here called Cowboys in 1985, which was a C & W Disco Club, but they had Rock Band Nights on Thursdays. They played Never Been Any Reason, where Robert Boyd played that guitar with a keyboard thing on it- and the place rocked out. I have a couple of their albums.

Another thing, John Schllitt's vocals are killer. He could have done a better job of singing for Gun's And Roses than Axel Rose, in my 2 cent opinion.

After a battle with drugs, Schlitt went on to front the Christian band Petra. His vocals were, as you put it, killer!

Back