What Song Are You Listening To, Right Now?

In remembrance of the CD my buddy tossed off the Skyway.

Tesla Mechanical Resonance.

Yeah, I still like that stuff.

We used to jam and everything. He played drums to my Stormy Monday that STFU everbody playing everything around, I'll guarantee you that.

Oh damn, I backed that motherfucker up when he went and "rescued" his junkie love from a black pimp with a shotgun.

Oh yeah! I have lived an interesting life. That girl was hot AF, junkie or not, yeah.

Oh, the black dude let go that day, because my buddy was gonna do him damage.

He ain't tried nothin' with him yet, and if he ever does, he has me to deal with.

He got the girl back pretty quick. In reality, what we did was all for naught. But we did it, and we believed in it. I bet that black pimp don't wanna mess with us to this day.

OMG, he leveled a 12-gauge at him. :whoa:

Dude took the girl from a pimp at gunpoint. And I was a party to that. He was so in love, dammit!

The pimp got the girl back, we're naive. He had her for a couple days though. That dope is strong.

If I thought real hard, I could still remember her name. That was a truly hot girl.

She was a junkie, though, and the dope won.

Last edited:
Ghey.

And tell me more about your business...oh yeah, you can't, cuz you don't even understand social security. You're a liar and a fraud and your Southern music sucks. Just fuck off and go away.

Wow. What's it like to be such a miserable piece of excrement? :dunno:

You know, I may not REALLY need social security, but I probably should get some some just for GP.

So I need an on-the-clock job for a few years. That's fine by me. What's your problem?
Could be I've put enough in already, I have not checked yet..

I know I've made a pretty good life out of not working on the clock.

I made enough to help my friend out in his time of need, even though I was on the run from the law.

Yeah, I got nothin' to talk about with you. We are not the same.

You lack something I have and are jealous as can be of it. However, that is not my problem.

Last edited:
Back